10/16/2003 The Quest Club Minneapolis, MN
10/17/2003 PoP’s Sauget, IL
10/18/2003 Vic Theatre Chicago, IL
10/19/2003
10/20/2003 Agora Theatre Cleveland, OH
10/21/2003 BB Kings Blues Club New York City, NY
10/22/2003
10/23/2003 The Trocadero Philadelphia, PA
10/24/2003 The Chance Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
10/25/2003 The Palladium Worcester, MA
10/26/2003 Jaxx West Springfield, VA
10/27/2003
10/28/2003
10/29/2003
10/30/2003 The Masquerade Tampa, GA
10/31/2003 The Masquesade Atlanta, GA

spacer.gif

goatwhore fucking sucks. as does nile. how the fuck is nile headlining over kreator, vader, and amon amarth??? All 3 blow nile off the stage, as arch enemy did last summer. looks like I'll be showing up late and leaving early from this one. makes the drive to santa ana easier.

The Omnipotent Bob said:
goatwhore fucking sucks. as does nile. how the fuck is nile headlining over kreator, vader, and amon amarth??? All 3 blow nile off the stage, as arch enemy did last summer. looks like I'll be showing up late and leaving early from this one. makes the drive to santa ana easier.

Bob..I agree 100%! It seems like Nile comes through with all the bands I want to see...and I'm stuck with Nile fans who like to watch their disjointed wall of noise..with a singer that absolutely SUX ASS!!!!! Oh well..at least I get to see three bands that I've been waiting for!! This show is gonna be KILLER!!!!

I really don't like goatwhore. Ive seen em live. wasnt impressed by the songs or the stage show. just a bunch of noise and junk. that was 3 yrs ago. maybe they've improved and Im missing out. we'll see when this tour rolls around.............

MindInsane said:
Bob..I agree 100%! It seems like Nile comes through with all the bands I want to see...and I'm stuck with Nile fans who like to watch their disjointed wall of noise..with a singer that absolutely SUX ASS!!!!! Oh well..at least I get to see three bands that I've been waiting for!! This show is gonna be KILLER!!!!

Disjointed wall of noise? just because you don't have the patience to listen to brutal death metal it doesn't mean it's a wall of noise, Nile is not atonal music by any means. A singer that totallly sucks ass? try to do some of those death metal growls and tell me THEY suck ass. Just because you don't like those type of vocals it doesn't mean they don't know what the hell they are doing (therefore, suckin').

This show is gonna rule. I could give a poop about Goatwhore, but the rest of the bill is great. Nile is carrying the banner for heavy metal these days. They are bringing some amazing bands out with them. Regardless of if you like Nile or not.....we as metalheads owe them. They kick ass.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Disjointed wall of noise? just because you don't have the patience to listen to brutal death metal it doesn't mean it's a wall of noise, Nile is not atonal music by any means. A singer that totallly sucks ass? try to do some of those death metal growls and tell me THEY suck ass. Just because you don't like those type of vocals it doesn't mean they don't know what the hell they are doing (therefore, suckin').

Ok..Ultimate Symphony..here we go..I love Death Metal and have quite a few bands in my collection. I don't happen to care for the lead singer for Nile (Jon is ok...but Dallas and Karl are bad IMO) I hate it when death metal vocalists run all their words together...if Jon sang all the vox in that band it may be tollerable. Nile does some really intricate music and I wish they'd slow down a bit so you could pick it out. Blast beats get really old IMO and I want variety. They pull their music off really well live and I respect them for that..I just can't stand to listen to it for a prolonged period of time. It sounds like a wall of noise...again....IMO

MindInsane said:
Ok..Ultimate Symphony..here we go..I love Death Metal and have quite a few bands in my collection. I don't happen to care for the lead singer for Nile (Jon is ok...but Dallas and Karl are bad IMO) I hate it when death metal vocalists run all their words together...if Jon sang all the vox in that band it may be tollerable. Nile does some really intricate music and I wish they'd slow down a bit so you could pick it out. Blast beats get really old IMO and I want variety. They pull their music off really well live and I respect them for that..I just can't stand to listen to it for a prolonged period of time. It sounds like a wall of noise...again....IMO

I know it's your opinion and I respect it, but this is getting old already. Whenever I come to this board I always see someone jumping on Nile and like I said, it gets old. Karl's method of growling is different than the other guys (and I pretty good one I must say), Chief was the only one (IMO of course) that tended to slur words in order to fit them to the music. Anyway, there's no point on arguing here.

Cheers

Ultimate_Symphony said:
I know it's your opinion and I respect it, but this is getting old already. Whenever I come to this board I always see someone jumping on Nile and like I said, it gets old. Karl's method of growling is different than the other guys (and I pretty good one I must say), Chief was the only one (IMO of course) that tended to slur words in order to fit them to the music. Anyway, there's no point on arguing here.

Cheers

I thought it was a discussion...who was arguing? The only one getting defensive here was you (and I don't know why?) Anyway..I respect your opinion US and I didn't intend to make you mad...

Yeah, it was more of a discussion. Sorry, arguing wasn't the best word to use (and I don't even know why the hell I ended that statement the way I did :lol: ). I got kind of defensive because I thought you were taking the Nile bashing wagon like some of the people i've seen before around here. Anyway, how many times we've done this already? let's take a cup of coffee together :tickled: