12/06/2003 St. Louis, MO Pops
12/07/2003 Minneapolis, MN The Quest
12/09/2003 Milwaukee, WI The Rave
12/10/2003 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
12/11/2003 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
12/12/2003 TBA
12/13/2003 Worchester, MA Palladium
12/14/2003 Wlbany, NY Saratoga Winners

Note: Dates are confirmed but subject to change.

OK. What's going on here? I have a ticket for this tour and it's for Sunday, November 9th, in Chicago. What gives? Is Hypocrisy not playing this date? If they aren't I will be massively dissapointed. Can some one clear this up for me please?

So Dimmu is headlining then? That sucks, but I'll still go to the Los Angeles show. :kickass:

tattooedsean666 said:
what should and shouldn't happen can be talked till cows learn to speak but hypocricy doesn't draw enough people in the US to be headliners sad as it may be.

WTF?????

Every show hypo played was sold out!!

Dimmu never sold out there shows over here

you are not exactly right. they didn't sell out in every city and the fact is, dimmu borgir is more known as they have the underground plus the hot topic mainstream metalfans that only know them and cradle of filth.

If hypocricy headlined a full US tour hitting more cities than just NY,LA,Chicago, etc, they would find alot of half empty clubs. I just speak the truth.

nergal_S said:
hypocrisy should not open for dimmu.

That is total crap. Dimmu should be the first band to open up, they are the worst band there.
:OMG: dude
this does blow, its like when you go to a show you are expecting the masters of ceremonies to be respected by being on stage as a finalle., and you all get fucked up the ass with no lube, and even end up missing your gods becasue of your assumption
this does suck ass
and dimmu can suck mine

That is crap.
Hyp. has to be one of the most technical three man bands ever...even moreso than HEternal...Boo for americans who don't know the great gospel-like music of hypocrisy.

Okey heres the deal my band INVIDIA ( www.invidiatheband.com ) are opening up for children of bodom, dimmu borgir and hypocrisy, and nevermore at lamours in brooklyn new york and we have discounted tickets for 23 dollars, there are contact emails on our website so if you need a ticket thats cheaper contact us. Thank you and support true metal

man am i PISSED....i went to the house of blues L.A. last night to see hypocrisy after waiting 12 years to see them... THEY WERE THE OPENEING BAND?????
WHAT THE FUCK. i just found this forum today so i had no idea. nevermore and bodom suck ass and should feel lucky to lick the stage hypocrisy pissed on. let alon have hypocrisy open for them!!!!
i assumed hypoc would be playing before dimmu (dimmu IS much more popular over here, sells more albums etc, and is a good band, but CANNOT touch hypoc) so i go there a little late... i missed half of hypocrisy's set!!!!!!
peter said they would be coming back after their new album in february... but holy crap man... i still just cant belive hypocrisy had to open up for 2 shitty ass bands.

this is like having the world series overlooked for a little league game...

at least dimmu put on a decent show.

:( the biggest crap on this tour seems to be that they were opening. AND THAT *IS* SO WRONG!!!!
At least in here they played as the second, right before dimmu.
COB is the biggest shit that has ever come from here (even HIM is better!!!!!), and I am SO ashamed that they didn´t open Hypo, the other way around is sooooo wrooooong :(

I agree, I was at the show in Seattle, and thought they would get a longer set, I hope they will be back when their new album comes out and play a full set as the headliners. They didn't play a single track off of 4th Dimension or Final Chapter.

I think the setlist was like this:

Fractured Millenium
Killing Art
Pleasure of molestation
Fire in the sky
Destroyed
(Track off their new album, called Eraser??? couldn't hear Peter too well to be sure)
Roswell 47

Not exactly the greatest set, but still sounded good.

IF ONLY I had checked this forum out BEFORE I went to the show last night!

ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

My friend and I showed up a little late and MISSED HYPOCRISY! I was so damn pissed off. I could NOT BELIEVE that they would be the first act; not in a million years. They are the ONLY reason I went to this show. Dimmu Borgir is fine, but I wanted to see my favorite band of all time (for only the second time - and it was 5 years ago that I got to see them!).

And those who claim a Hypocrisy-headlined show would play to half-empty houses is incorrect, I believe. They got a HUGE fan reception when I saw them at Metalfest (in '98 I believe).

The only bright spot of the night was getting to meet my idol, Peter. That was very cool, but missing their set was not! :yell: