KREATOR, nile, VADER, amon amarth, GOATWHORE tour dates

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Yeah, it was more of a discussion. Sorry, arguing wasn't the best word to use (and I don't even know why the hell I ended that statement the way I did :lol: ). I got kind of defensive because I thought you were taking the Nile bashing wagon like some of the people i've seen before around here. Anyway, how many times we've done this already? let's take a cup of coffee together :tickled:

It's all good US..I respond like that sometimes and it's not even how I wanted to come across..We do seem to do this a lot don't we? It's kinda funny huh? Coffee sounds great! Except I think we're on seperate continants! I don't want to bash Nile..I actually have seen them twice now with other bands and I was amazed that they could pull that off live...it's quite impressive. I've met Jon twice and he's a really cool guy...not that that has anything to do with anything! I just can't deal with blast beats and the really extreme death vox...I like bands like Bloodbath and Obituary...ya know?

MindInsane said:
It's all good US..I respond like that sometimes and it's not even how I wanted to come across..We do seem to do this a lot don't we? It's kinda funny huh? Coffee sounds great! Except I think we're on seperate continants! I don't want to bash Nile..I actually have seen them twice now with other bands and I was amazed that they could pull that off live...it's quite impressive. I've met Jon twice and he's a really cool guy...not that that has anything to do with anything! I just can't deal with blast beats and the really extreme death vox...I like bands like Bloodbath and Obituary...ya know?

How do you know we're on separate continents? o_O the TL members thread? You should read the Nile forum, btw. Karl is one cool guy (you gotta love the way he responds to the question the members give him, haha. Very intelligent guy too) I can see why you get bored with blast beats, if you want more ''variety'' and melody Nile's probably not your best bet, heh. I gotta go back to my more passive/nice guy mood, I've had enough of my ''aggressive'' mood :D

I dont care for Nile either. I think they are WAY overrated. I saw them open for Morbid several yrs ago and also with Napalm more recently and both times I was bored silly.
There's 2 good things about them headlining.
1) all their fans who never heard KREATOR will get exposed to a great old school thrash band and 2) those of us who nile puts to sleep can leave early.