In Flames, Nevermore - Six More Dates Announced For American Tour

Warrel, why the fuck aren't you coming to Massachusetts? Boston, Worcester...all big metal tours come to either of those cities. There is nothing even for Providence. Whoever organized this sucks.

Sentient 6 said:
Will you officially suck for telling people not to buy tickets until they know the setlist, a band at our level needs all the support we can get, that being said, we have been rehearsing Poison Godmachine and I , Voyager.... if that's not good enough for you please stay home

awwwwwww. a lover's quarrel, how cute.

Will Bozarth said:
Edit: To sum it up: I'm going to whatever shows I occur near me. I won't bitch anymore. It was a joke. I apologize. I just dont want you to think of me as this retarded little kid on your board.

I was kinda just messing with you Will, don't get all doomy on me....we have limited time for this tour so picking a setlist was fucking difficult, PGM is sounding great at rehearsals though...

heh, I can never tell. you know how fuckin nutty i think sometimes. PGM will definitely be a great song to be included. any other surprises to be thrown in? none that youd have to mention, of course...

Sentient 6 said:
Will you officially suck for telling people not to buy tickets until they know the setlist, a band at our level needs all the support we can get, that being said, we have been rehearsing Poison Godmachine and I , Voyager.... if that's not good enough for you please stay home

I am hoping you guys hit home for headline show. I am going to try and see you at the up coming show with Chimara and Arch Enemy in Seattle. last I seen you at home was 2001 at Graceland, which has a new name El Corazon. Hope to see you soon.:kickass:

what i wanna know is when nevermore will do a headlining tour. or at least come to columbus ohio with decent bands. dont be afraid to play the alrosa......

Warrel just so you know there are people here in washington/oregon that would buy tixs for Nevermore no matter the playlist and other band headlinning ....shit I would have paid a couple hundred bucks for you to talk to me another 20 mins or so ...no shit ..Im going to endure bands i dislike just to catch you guys again ! the best band ever ! *dislodges nose from ass *

and the only reason you're not unconscious is because I fucked your mom" Thanks Warrel you made me a thinking woman now MOM wants child support
See ya at El Corozon April 12th ..IM STOKED

Sentient 6 said:
I was kinda just messing with you Will, don't get all doomy on me....we have limited time for this tour so picking a setlist was fucking difficult, PGM is sounding great at rehearsals though...
:loco:

Will Bozarth said:
In Flames, Nevermore - Six More Dates Announced For American Tour
posted on Mar 29 2006 10:09 pm

Six more dates have been announced for IN FLAMES's upcoming tour with THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY. Dates are as follows:

May 5 - Buffalo, NY @ Town Ballroom
May 6 - South Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
May 8 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
May 9 - Jacksonville, NC @ Planet Rock
May 11 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
May 12 - Fort Wayne, IN @ Piere's
May 13 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
May 15 - Lawrence, KS @ Granada
May 16 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Black Sheep
May 18 - Spokane, WA @ Big Easy
May 19 - Eugene, OR @ McDonald Theatre
May 20 - Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre
May 21 - Sparks, NV @ New Oasis
May 23 - Tucson, AZ @ Rialto
May 25 - Tulsa, OK @ Cain's Ballroom
May 26 - Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theatre
May 27 - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
May 28 - Tallahassee, FL @ Beta Bar (formerly the Cow Haus)
May 29 - Jacksonville, FL @ Club Rain
May 30 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

this is horseshit... NYC, NJ, Philly, Maryland?

Tell me about it. And what about Maine?! What about us redneck northeasterners! All we get is hardcore/metalcore crap. (Well, we do get some death metal and grind, like Cattle Decapitation and Six Feet Under, but that's it.)

Blah! Whatever, no Minnesota, or anywhere near minnesota. So I'm fucked. Hopefully they'll do one more tour, or do and off date for minnapolis(yeah right).

OPETH_DT said:
Vermont?? What the hell happened to Providence or Worcester?

Now I know I'm not alone as a New Englander who got fucked over by the primary market. I blame the region's hardcore "scene."

Dead_Lioness said:
Thats because you chose to live in a state where nothing happens there.
but for us, who live in the central states where "culture" and tours is a daily thing, we deserve better than "SPOKANE WA"
I mean seriously, Ive been there once, its like....
"hi Im from Spokane, a place where a 400 acres and a castle will cost you
$150,000.......

(j/k Zanex, all in good spirit ;) )

Werd. You can have 'mad land' in Spokane, but ... you'd be living in *Spokane*. :Smug:

Next Wednesday will be the first time I'll get to see NM perform This Godless Endeavor songs live and I *live* in the city they do. Sup w/that WD? :p