Nevermore To Open Opeth Tour

damn, I simply CANNOT WAIT to check out Opeth live again. It'll be my 5th time.

To hear songs like Ghost of Perdition or Baying of the Hounds live would simply kick ass. :headbang:

Looking forward to this!

madu said:
Huh wow. We get Extol in Europe. Unfair!

actually, I quite happy we get Extol ! :D

and I'd like to see Nevermore headlining Europe, not opening for another band playing short 45mn concerts... :confused: tat would be far too short ! :erk:

i hate both extol and opeth and yet am seeing them both tomorrow

what a shitty waste of fifteen quid

Extol as support is a fantastic idea... Too bad them guys can't visit my country on this tour...

I enjoy both bands but Nevermore has nothing on Opeth. Opeth has been around longer so they deserve the headlining spot.

Opeth shit on Nevermore and Extol, although Nevermore and Extol are both good bands.
Someone mentioned Dark Tranquility perhaps opening for Opeth. That be FUCKING HECTIC \m/

Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't have a hard on for Opeth? They played death metal with acoustic parts and had some clean vocals, released some good albums, people went nuts over them, they all met Steven Wilson, he influenced them to stop releasing good albums, and people love them even more. Nevermore, on the other hand, has never released anything mediocre.