Number of times seeing NEVERMORE LIVE (when, where, who with, and when)...

Saratoga Winners in Clifton Park NY, opening for Opeth during the TGE tour. Met Jeff, Steve & Van who spent a good 30 minutes talking to just 4 of us while Opeth played.

Will be seeing them in April again.

my memory is pretty shitty.

first time was in 1999 I think, with Arch Enemy on a Monday night in Randolph, NJ - there were like 15 people there total.

saw them twice soon after with In Flames and Shadows Fall - once at CBGBs and once at Skater's World in Wayne, NJ (which was hilarious because it's not really a venue, but a roller skating rink and arcade. Dillinger played that night as well as a local band, I got kicked in the face by Dimitri and went out to buy Calculating Infinity the next day.)

saw them on that Opeth, Angel Dust tour that Brooks speaks of, I think it was at Lamours in Brooklyn.

And I think I caught them two or three times more with Savatage or Iced Earth, something like that.

Will see them again on the 14th in Budapest, haven't seen them since the Dead Heart tour.

1. 1995, Phoenix, AZ opening for Death
2. 1999, Phoenix AZ at the Mason Jar, opening for Iced Earth
3. 2000, The Green Room, Tempe, AZ opening for In Flames
4. 2001, Phoenix, AZ at the Mason Jar, Headlining with Opeth opening.
5. 2001, Tempe, AZ The Bash On Ash, opening for Savatage.
6. 2004, Scottsdale, AZ The Cajun House, opening for Dimmu Borgir

I am so glad that I got to tour with Chuck...these are very treasured memories for me

saw them on that Opeth, Angel Dust tour that Brooks speaks of, I think it was at Lamours in Brooklyn.

That's the exact show I was at!

It was funny; I stayed right up front for all of Opeth, who I thought was boring and hated at the time, because I wanted to be right there for Nevermore. I actually took a piss under the stage because I didn't want to move.

When Nevermore opened with Narcosynthesis, the lights and everything caused me to have a slight acid flashback, and I got lightheaded and fainted right there.
I got helped up, and ran right into the pit.

Thanks Dubs, that rocked.

kisses to you Iris! I think we all miss Zanex... I didn't get to meet you at the show :( but I talked with El Stormo!
Yeah, and I probably came off as a total idiot. Truth be told, in retrospect, I was far less sober than I thought I was at the time ^_^ Hope I didn't look too much like a tard :D

Next time you guys are in Belgium, I'll buy you all a drink again. You too, Iris :) and who knows, this time my girl might not be too shy to join us :)

Yeah, and I probably came off as a total idiot. Truth be told, in retrospect, I was far less sober than I thought I was at the time ^_^ Hope I didn't look too much like a tard :D

Next time you guys are in Belgium, I'll buy you all a drink again. You too, Iris :) and who knows, this time my girl might not be too shy to join us :)

no way man you were totally cool! I looked like the tard with my crazy hat!

That's the exact show I was at!

It was funny; I stayed right up front for all of Opeth, who I thought was boring and hated at the time, because I wanted to be right there for Nevermore. I actually took a piss under the stage because I didn't want to move.

When Nevermore opened with Narcosynthesis, the lights and everything caused me to have a slight acid flashback, and I got lightheaded and fainted right there.
I got helped up, and ran right into the pit.

Thanks Dubs, that rocked.

haha, sweet I was in Brooks' presence. I was right up in the front too, though I really liked Opeth and Angel Dust at the time as well.

Next time you guys are in Belgium, I'll buy you all a drink again.
You too, Iris :) and who knows, this time my girl might not be too shy to join us :)
I'd be glad to join you and your girl next time, sounds great.
And remember El Stormo: i always kiss 3 times!
It brought me a déjà vu. I once had that with Van too, during a meet and greet in Germany, bang your Head.
It's common for dutchies to kiss eachother 3 times, so i felt very greedy when i went for 2 more, lol ^^

Oh btw, me and your girl said goodbye after the show when you weren't around :oops:

kisses to you Iris! I think we all miss Zanex... I didn't get to meet you at the show :( but I talked with El Stormo!

Thnx.
Yeah, sorry. I don't linger much after shows.
El Stormo and his girl are cool, i'm glad they kept you company.
Is Fozzy on the tour? Maybe he can hook us up in 013?

1. Gigantour in Vancouver, WA
2. Sabala's in Portland
3. Roseland Theater in Portland
4. Studio 7, "DVD taping" show
5. Studio 7, 5th anniversary show
6. Hawthorne Theater in Portland last September

I'd be glad to join you and your girl next time, sounds great.
And remember El Stormo: i always kiss 3 times!
It brought me a déjà vu. I once had that with Van too, during a meet and greet in Germany, bang your Head.
It's common for dutchies to kiss eachother 3 times, so i felt very greedy when i went for 2 more, lol ^^
In Belgium, we only kiss three times when we're congratulating someone :)

Oh btw, me and your girl said goodbye after the show when you weren't around :oops:
Ah, cool!

1995 - Minneapolis, MN - Death/Nevermore/Cromlech at Mirage Nightclub
1997 - Minneapolis, MN - Flotsam & Jetsam/Nevermore at 7th Street Entry
1999 - Mierlo, Netherlands - part of day 3 of Dynamo Open Air Festival 1999
2000 - St Paul, MN - In Flames/Nevermore/Shadows Fall at The Lab (now Station 4)
2001 - St Paul, MN - Nevermore/Opeth/Angel Dust at The Lab (now Station 4)
2001 - Aurora, IL - Savatage/Nevermore at Riley's Rock House
2001 - Lansing, IL - Savatage/Nevermore at JJ Kelly's
2003 - Cleveland, OH - headliner of Day 1 for BWBK 6 Pack
2003 - Minneapolis, MN - Dimmu Borgir/Nevermore/Hypocrisy at Quest
2005 - Milwaukee, WI - Gigantour 2005 with Megadeth/Dream Theater/Fear Factory...
2005 - Chicago, IL - Opeth/Nevermore/Fireball Ministry at House of Blues-Chicago
2010 - St Paul, MN - Nevermore/Warbringer/Blackguard/Hatesphere/Abigail Williams at Station 4

Adding in Sanctuary shows
2011 - Seattle, WA - Sanctuary at El Corazon

Planning to add

2011 - Des Moines, IA - headline show
2011 - St Paul, MN - Symphony X/Nevermore/Soilwork tour
2011 - Atlanta (Sanctuary performance) at Prog Power