When was the first time you saw Nevermore live?

Seventh Rising said:
The first Nevermore show for me was the POE tour. The funniest thing that happen was after the show. Warrel passed out on the fender of the u-haul. When they began to move it, he fell off and was run over by it. He was ok, just very very drunk!!!

That must have been the imfamous show where he lost about a foot of his hair cause it got tangled in the wheel of the trailor.

I read in an in interview with Jeff awhile back that him and Warrel used to be cooks and they got canned because they were passed out in the walk-in refrigerator.

I think the first time i saw them live was Gigantour? i'm not really 100% sure. i missed them on the 2003 tour with cob and dimmu i think it was because i was pretty young and hadn't started going to shows yet even though i listened to them.

I first saw Nevermore when they were headlining day 1 of the Seattle Metal Fest in '03, in Studio 7.
Dragonlord was one of the bands that that played that day too..
Anyone else in the Northwest was an attendee?

TripSurreal said:
I first saw Nevermore when they were headlining day 1 of the Seattle Metal Fest in '03, in Studio 7.
Dragonlord was one of the bands that that played that day too..
Anyone else in the Northwest was an attendee?

I was there. Death Angel headlined one day of that. Lots of fun. Chris was playing with them that night... so while my "friend who posts on this board all the time" was drooling over WD, i was drooling over chris.... but i think all the guys were drooling over the girl in the front that was simulating oral sex. Ahahhaha.

MetalSteph said:
I was there. Death Angel headlined one day of that. Lots of fun. Chris was playing with them that night... so while my "friend who posts on this board all the time" was drooling over WD, i was drooling over chris.... but i think all the guys were drooling over the girl in the front that was simulating oral sex. Ahahhaha.

:lol: .. i remember the girl with the tongue too.
With her tongue stud and shit.
Yeah.. that was so long ago. I miss Seattle...

I first saw them in '03 on the Dimmu Borgir tour, then at Gigantour in Atlantic City, then opening for Opeth on Halloween at the TLA in Philly.

MetalSteph said:
That must have been the imfamous show where he lost about a foot of his hair cause it got tangled in the wheel of the trailor.

What realy sucked was the weak showing of fans that night. WD said something about playing Dynamo and how many crazy fans were there...and then having to play to the roughly 25 people at this crappy American club. I do believe that Mr. Vodka help with his dissapointment.
Overall a shitty night for the boyz, but one hell of a f-ing show.