what is the best nevermore album?

wow.. thanks guys, i thank you a lot.. i had a 'In Memory' sighting at the used cd store, so i will pick that up when i go out to buy which ever Lp i spot.. i might get dead heart in a dead world, but it really doesn't matter which one i get, because i will have them all! :devil:

I think Enemies of reality must be the heaviest album by riffs like the ambivalent intro!!!!! But... I hate the productoin!! The mixage was horible!!!!! songs like never purify have the churus too much saturate!!! Kelly gray sucks!!!!!! Please bring back andy sneap!!!!!! DHIDW is perfectz!!!!! but the best is Politics!! with no doubt!!!!

Best songs of EoR: seed awekening, create the infinite, never purify and who decides!!! damn what an atmosphere!!!!!!!!

Iris said:
I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder....

BEHOLD!!!
Fear is our worst enemy. You may counsel fear but don't do as it says!
There's significance in ignorance!

-x-
Iris
Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.
*Dearth has been sniffing around in The Little Shop of Horrors again!*​

BEHOLD! WHEREAS WHAT YOU SAY MAY BE TRUE, IT MAY NOT BE TRUE AS WELL, FOR FEAR OF THE LORD IS A GOOD THING THAT GETS YOU INTO HEAVEN. ARE YOU APPLYING FOR THE MINISTRY? IT IS HARD WORK, BUT I THINK YOU'RE UP TO THE CHALLENGE. ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE FAITH AND ICE CREAM SANDWICHES, AND A DECENT TAX DEDUCTION TO SPEND ON A NEW DVD PLAYER.

Moses and Aaron and his sons were to camp to the east of the tabernacle, toward the sunrise, in front of the Tent of Meeting. They were responsible for the care of the sanctuary on behalf of the Israelites. Anyone else who approached the sanctuary was to be put to dearth. If this is how you are going to treat me, put me to dearth right now-if I have found favor in your eyes-and do not let me face my own ruin," or if in hostility he hits him with his fist so that he dies, that person shall be put to dearth; he is a murderer. The avenger of blood shall put the murderer to dearth when he meets him.

Spanish lessons with a twist; learn how to meet and greet, order food and drinks, travel and maybe even the meaning of

2008-06-14%20dr%20weird.jpg