Is Nevermore even around anymore?

metalskater7 said:
<----------find a pimple assklown

your probably just mad cause you have a pimply penis
.......crater cock

I dont see any pimple's on your jekkyl esque pic. But you do suffer from a severe overbite. Go visit Western dental.

And thnx for the compliment. Yes my cock is big enough to fuck a crater. I.E deadskins 350 lb gf

at this point, i know that AllWithinMyMonster = Pilgrim.

1. I never posted a picture of Christina. I posted pictures of my ex psychowhorebitchslut Megan.
2. "You" started posting here long after she broke up with me

i thought you died, go away again

hmmm i made a long post for this thread, then the board like died.... so here's a summary...

AWMM... there's no way in hell you can have a problem with me because i have done nothing to you...(not saying that you do have a problem with me... but maybe you do)

two... i won't hate you because you like metallica... people have opinions... but whatever

three.... you say we're all the racists then you make fun of Max or "Wolftip" for his "jewish" haircut.... contradiction, maybe?

four... "faggot"... hmm calling Will a fag, my FRIEND... a fag...... you're just a fucking douche for that... and a douche for calling everyone else a fag...

five... doesn't it mean that you're judging the appearance of guys by calling max ugly.... why do care... are you quite possibly a "faggot"...?

six.... we're the ones with no lives and sit on the computer all day... hmmm... since we're the "losers"... why do you post here..? go mingle with the "non-losers"... douche...

seven.........

YOU'RE A FUCKING FLAMER!!!.... don't fucking bash people for no reason... don't get on Will, don't get on Max, don't get on Matt... don't fucking bash people on the fucking board. They're some of the coolest people, and maybe if you weren't such a dick, they wouldn't have a problem with you...

oh and by the way, to whoever started this thread... sorry people jumped on your case, we aren't all like that towards an "idiotic question"... i don't notice sticky threads either... i just get all the info from Will lol

SirDidymus127 said:
hmmm i made a long post for this thread, then the board like died.... so here's a summary...

AWMM... there's no way in hell you can have a problem with me because i have done nothing to you...(not saying that you do have a problem with me... but maybe you do)

two... i won't hate you because you like metallica... people have opinions... but whatever

three.... you say we're all the racists then you make fun of Max or "Wolftip" for his "jewish" haircut.... contradiction, maybe?

four... "faggot"... hmm calling Will a fag, my FRIEND... a fag...... you're just a fucking douche for that... and a douche for calling everyone else a fag...

five... doesn't it mean that you're judging the appearance of guys by calling max ugly.... why do care... are you quite possibly a "faggot"...?

six.... we're the ones with no lives and sit on the computer all day... hmmm... since we're the "losers"... why do you post here..? go mingle with the "non-losers"... douche...

seven.........

YOU'RE A FUCKING FLAMER!!!.... don't fucking bash people for no reason... don't get on Will, don't get on Max, don't get on Matt... don't fucking bash people on the fucking board. They're some of the coolest people, and maybe if you weren't such a dick, they wouldn't have a problem with you...

oh and by the way, to whoever started this thread... sorry people jumped on your case, we aren't all like that towards an "idiotic question"... i don't notice sticky threads either... i just get all the info from Will lol

Lol Finally an amusing reply! Thnx for that. Talk to everyone later ;)