Anybody else think that The Learning is one of the best Nevermore songs???

Pilgrim

I take pity on your holes
Mar 11, 2002
Urine Garden
Visit site
I can never get sick of this song!!! The drums and solos are fantastic. I just cant seem to remember if I've ever seen them play that song live. When was the last time anyone of you have seen them play it???

And while I'm here, whats up with the lack of playing Sanctuary songs live anymore???? I remember seeing Nevermore with Flotsam and Jetsam a few years ago and they pulled off atleast one Sanctuary song. I guess I just cant get enough of both bands.

POE full stop is their best album...

Good song to play on guitar too...

Actually: I follow the plan, learning the rhythm of human emotion and thought

last time i saw them playing The Learning, was in 1999, at the Biebob metalfest in Belgium.
:)
xxx Iris xxx

I saw the same tour w/Flotsam & Warrel said that they only had time for one more song....so he asked the crowd which song they would rather hear: 'The Learning' or 'Optimist/Pessimist', and much to my dismay....they chose the latter of the two. Maybe I wasn't screaming loud enough, who knows. But at least Flotsam opened up with 'Doomsday For The Deceiver'.

I've never heard them play 'The Learning', unfortunately, although they claim to have....

they rarely play it, but I saw them play it in 98 at a show they did at the Ballard Firehouse before they left for Europe, right in the middle of the song, Warrel turned around and slipped and fell on his ass, it was awesome. Jeff shredded with the ease of the iLoominator. Tim was playing with them at the time... by the way who will be the tour guitarist on the next tour???

Ophidian