The Learning pt. 3?

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Okay, so, the way I see it ...

"The Learning" was like questioning how much more evolved and powerful could machines get.
"Sentient 6" (the unofficial Learning pt 2) was from the point of view of the machines, how they feel about being conscious but being trapped in this world as just slaves, and it's like they want to turn on the humans, but that's where the song ends.

Will there be a continuation like, say, on the next Nevermore cd ... or is this too early to wonder about that.

Sorry, as of yesterday, I'm just insanely into "Sentient 6" ... my favorite song on the cd, if not my favorite Nevermore song ever.

I really wanted to hear that atmospheric melody form Learning Pt. 1 in Sentient 6, where towards the end you hear the melody before the ending solo, it has a certain reverb to it that makes it sound all futuristic. But the song is still good, especially the ending.

It'd be interesting to hear part 3.

well, part 1 was calm and very acoustic, part 2 builds up and gets quite heavy towards the end, so part 3 will HAVE to be the heaviest NM song of all time. I have no problem with this fact.