the psalm of lydia...

Tee said:
old testament o_O

I tried to find more about it (ok, I tried only once, I don't have patience to do the researches) but didn't find anything important. who'd know with that 'devil's workshop' mind.... ....

This Lydia, who was from the city of Thyatira. She was a dealer who sold purple cloth. Purple cloth was very expensive. The reason it was so costly was that it was difficult to make. The dye for the cloth came from a shellfish.
The cloth was mainly used by members of the royal families and Roman senators who were required to have a purple band around the edge of their togas, or robes. ....not our Lydia? :b

teredd said:
This Lydia, who was from the city of Thyatira. She was a dealer who sold purple cloth. Purple cloth was very expensive. The reason it was so costly was that it was difficult to make. The dye for the cloth came from a shellfish.
The cloth was mainly used by members of the royal families and Roman senators who were required to have a purple band around the edge of their togas, or robes. ....not our Lydia? :b

Did this purple cloth grant any magical bonus' to stamina or intellect?

teredd said:

I didn't exactly try to find more about Lydia from the Old Testament. :D