Psalm of Lydia

You finger some pussy, you tab the bass which is the only good stuff on the song, really....and wd moaning about robot sex.

I think Lydia is the chick from Dreaming Neon Black... the lyrics sort of resemble the backstory to that album... at least to me they do...

Haha, that was exactly my progression, phish. At the moment I'm digging more or less all of it.

I'm surprised the guys didn't opt for Psalm of Lydia to be their big single/video song. I mean it's the clear choice, just by general fan consensus and by the catchy sound of the song itself.

Moonlapse said:
Haha, that was exactly my progression, phish. At the moment I'm digging more or less all of it.

I'm surprised the guys didn't opt for Psalm of Lydia to be their big single/video song. I mean it's the clear choice, just by general fan consensus and by the catchy sound of the song itself.

This CD is, hands down, the metal album of the year!!! I can't see anything topping this...I listen to this CD every day and can't wait to grab it in just 25 short days!!

Support Nevermore!!! GRAB IT!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: