Something that goes out to the old and new Nevermore fans....

seems i missed the story ... have to have more time for this board
well ... i got into NM when i heard that they´d play in my town (innsbruck) and got feverish ... coz i was in DNB but couldn´t manage it ... i then bought DHIDADW and, yeah, that was it! this was the turning point or so - i then LISTENED to DNB and realized what job these guys made - cool! now all was lost, i bought all i could, attended their shows in innsbruck and graz (both citys in austria) and now ... i´m waitin! wannna have more

big hugs to valerie

David - i mailed bout the tape .. check u´re mail!

Originally posted by Jody42147

um.. no trapped, I'm still here...

Yes I am officially here. We must be old...
Well I am here too since S/T of course mainly coming from the sanctuary background (you know on e of those die hard sanct. fans). S/T kicks ass, as well as all their rest. here in greece most of the sanct. die hards don't really like nevrmr. i guess it is a matter of age. i do now believe that nevrmr are sounding better tomy ears than sanct. but ahhh! sanct. should be still alive!
anyway, i am into nevrmr since their beginning! and i love them.

only one question. do they really need so much promotion? i mean when they didn't have so much promotion they created so many masterpieces! (i like dhiadw veeerrrryyy much, but i will partially agree with trapped and dragonlord ao: nevrmr nowadays is so much more - how should i put it?- hmmm... user friendly)

Very good, I would say, although the last time I saw her was April 7th, Nevermore gig in Graz, Austria... We're very good long-distance friends, I would say...

I see. I myself met my fiancee through a concert and we maintained a long distance relationship until she moved down here into town.

I was there actually with my fiancee (you can see the pictures he took in the photo section here on the site), and we started talking to Neverlady and finally realized we knew each other from that old discussion board...

Nice that your girlfriend moved to your town to be with you....:) You said that you live in California or something like that??? I bet the wheather is amazing there.... It's freezing here, and it's raining like hell...:(

It really doesn't get very cold... (People here just complain)
Yeah, California. It's 3:30 AM here but i'm not tired.
It did rain today, but not much.