An Idea From The Guys For Sanctuary/nevermore Fans...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I think it would be a great idea for the "powers that be" in the NEVERMORE camp to re-release INTO THE MIRROR LIVE either by itself or along with other SANCTUARY/NEVERMORE live and rare tracks. Yes I have the "Believe In Nothing " C.D. single with "All The Cowards Hide" , but I don't have all the videos as the European version of Dead Heart...did. I think it would be great to have Into The Mirror Live along with all the bonus tracks, rare covers, live tracks etc... such as "The System Is Failing," "Chances Three," "All the Cowards Hide," "Love Bites, " and a C.D. ROM of all the videos "Next In Line," "What Tomorrow Knows," and "Believe In Nothing." This would be great for all NEVERMORE fans, especially those of us in the U.S. since we normally don't get bonus tracks such as Europe and Japan, and all those who don't want to buy video and song compilations from Century Media and others just for one NEVERMORE song and/or video. Granted I like other Century Media bands but some NEVERMORE fans may not, and they might became aggravated by bying an album or video just for one song. Does anyone else agree? Back me up and this may happen. It would be a great Christmas gift.

CHEERS,

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG" :heh:

What I meant was that they could add some additional stuff to the Wacken DVD project, since that performance was only about 50 minutes I believe. Throw in the videos, some audio, and that wacken footage, and we got ourselves a package!