Sanctuary

Domitor_Invictus

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Visit site
hello there.. im new to this forum, im from australia and ive long been a fan of Nevermore and Sanctuary and ive been after original copies of the Sanctuary Albums for a while but to no avail. maybe i should try ebay? anyway i thought itd be cool if century media were to like rerelease these albums with bonus tracks.. just a thought.. and itd be good for some of you fans to hear Warrel Danes early Work before nevermore..

:headbang:

not in age, but in here.

I am doing fine in health and i have only some things ahead of me, very good ones that will happen and will make my life moving. :)

and they are not far away either.

And you? I saw you changed names. This means a general change in your life? Or just bored of DSM?
That is if you are deadskinmask at all. :D

congrats on the health and the good things ahead of you. hope they go as planned :) im going pretty well right now. have a girlfriend who makes me feel alive and like a person, and my health is holding up as well. i couldnt ask for more. as for the DSM name change, i got bored of it. *shrugs shoulders* i wanted something new, and this is what came up. glad to see you posting a few more times over here. hope to see you some more :)

It seems that changes are good for you. I am glad to hear that. They are good for me as well. I will try to come more often but time is really short for me now. I mean i really have to figure out how to distribute my time more efficiently. But anyhow i think i will come more often. So see ya arround hopefully soon.

Ah! It seems that your girlfriend is taking up much of your time. Last time i checked there was DSM all over the forum and now just here and there... I am glad for that. This means that you are having good time. Keep it on. :)

ya, i havent been on as much as i used to be. witht he mixture of spending time with Megan, school, concerts, band practice, among other things... ive had to cut board time to a minimum. glad to hear that you may be coming back. as youve said, change is almost always good :D take care
-Will

Thanks for ur help.. ill check out them sites n try to get my hands on them.. i have Refuge Denied on my comp.. but im not 1 to rip off artists i like to get the Real thing.. ill have to keep my eyes out locally and if i cant find anything i guess ill try amazon or some other site.. Battle Angels \m/