Sanctuary is Nevermore/Beyond the Black?????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I don't know if this is a good idea, but here it goes: I would love to hear NEVERMORE release a C.D. of covers from Savatage, Metal Church, Pink Floyd, Rush, Queensryche, Iron Maiden, etc.. (they have already covered Priest, Simon & Garfunkel, & Bauhaus). Also, I would really enjoy a release of NEVERMORE doing SANCTUARY songs. ANTHRAX released 'The Greater of 2 Evils" & TestAment released "First Srike Still Deadly". Both of these are great. I would love for NEVERMORE & the current line-up to re-record such classics as: FUTURE TENSE, LONG SINCE DARK, EDEN LIES OBSCURED, THE MIRROR BLACK, EPITAPH, COMMUNION, BATTLE ANGELS, WHITE RABBIT, DIE FOR MY SINS, VEIL OF DISGUISE, SOLDIERS OF STEEL, SANCTUARY, ASCENSION TO DESTINY, THE THIRD WAR, TERMINATION FORCE.

ZANE-X

Yeah, this is normally done as a business move to fulfill a contract obligation.
I don't think Nevermore has to worry about things like this for quite some time yet....

I think the 90s were a time period the dudez want to forget, warrel now wants to get this foreigner - double vision band going ...emm....

I don't think Warrel can still hit those notes, dude. He has enough trouble with River dragon.

Haha, I don't think he's lost his range, I just found that statement hilarious, which is why I made it my signature.

Great, I bet that was WD venting sobriety frustration anonymously. You idiots are going to knock him off the wagon!

Shh! Of course it was him. I was trying to relieve his frustration by telling him he's still a great singer.

I think he bought it.