Something that goes out to the old and new Nevermore fans....

No, I'm just a firm believe in cleaning up everything once every quarter (three months). Makes it run better.

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
No, I'm just a firm believe in cleaning up everything once every quarter (three months). Makes it run better.
I too should be doing that.... Great idea, thanks! :D

So, by the end of the year, just as I expected...:loco:

(I got your "test-post", saying "trying" and replied immediately... You probably didn't get it...:( )

(Hey, would you like to stay in Zagreb until Tuesday, Dec. 11th, I mean I'll say that I'm sick and won't go to work that day, and we might stay at K's.... ??? :)

Ahhh, Finntroll. I can't understand a DAMNED word they say (Finnish) but the make some kickass music so it doesn't really matter ANYWAY :D I'm listening to Midnattens Widunder (I assume that means Midnight Winter...)

Good question about December 11th! I gotta go figure out about the trains and get to know if my friend too wanna come.... Can I tell you about that later? :D

I got it and answered as soon as I could.... :)

Finntroll.... They were supposed to be in Budapest with Tristania a month ago but as far as I know they cancelled the entire tour.... Are they that good? :)

Yeah, they are. Wish I could understand their lyrics, hehe.
I wish Nevermore would come through my area (Bakersfield, California) but I dunno if they ever will. If they do, I'm hopping the first ride there. :heh:

As for the trains, I can tell you the connection between Zagreb and Budapest sucks!!!:(
(And I asked you that as you said that your friend changed his mind and wouldn't come...)

:err:

I still dunno about the connection.... :) But you know the train stops in my hometown as well, so it'll be quite great!! :D

And NoLordy, after you get the translation of the Finntroll lyrics, you will wish you'd never wanted to understand them.... :D I mean who knows? :lol: