Nevermore Drummers......

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Someone posted a question about the original NEVERMORE drummer a few days ago. On the self titled album "NEVERMORE", Mark Arrington plays on a few songs (4 of them). But, I also remember a guy named Craig Neilsen (I think) who also played drums for NEVERMORE and I believe he went on to play with Flotsam and Jetsam. My guess is is that Craig played drums before Van Williams or Mark Arrington. I could be totally wrong though. I guess Craig just toured with NEVERMORE. If anyone can confirm or clarify this, please let me know. Any information is appreciated. This means you WD or VW:D Ha! Ha!

Ummm? My copy of the first Nevermore cd has Van listed. I also have a very old demo from the band that Warrel handed me at a King Diamond/ Flotsam & Jetsam show at the Moore theater before they were signed and that has Van listed as well. I'm pretty sure that Van has held the drum throne the entire time. Although Dave Budbill was the drummer for Sanctuary on both Refuge Denied and Into The Mirror Black. Hope that helps.

Craig was along time ago before they were signed, then Mark recorded 4 songs and did live shows later getting the boot or quitting, then Van was in, recorded 4 more songs, got signed and thats why they both appear on the first album together. Just alittle inside tip from your old pal unckle betty.

Yep. I am also 'abrasiverock' on Ebay. It's an online benefit for Abrasive Rock (my web-zine). I just tried to do the second Abrasive Rock Fest and we only had 130 people paid through the door. All I am trying to do now is make sure the bands get paid. That is what the money is going to...paying bands that played. I have about 20 items up now, some very rare stuff is coming soon.