NEVERMORE News!

supercharger

New Metal Member
Dec 27, 2001
Visit site
***Taken from BLABBERMOUTH.NET

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

NEVERMORE Drummer Forms Side Project While Main Band Involved In Label Dispute - Feb. 22, 2002

NEVERMORE drummer Van Williams has formed a side project called PURE SWEET HELL, a two-man metal band with “different influences” that also features in its ranks Christ Eichhorn, who plays guitar, bass and keyboards on the group's most recent demo/CD (with Van handling the drums and vocals). Longtime friends and bandmates since Williams' pre-NEVERMORE days as a New York resident, the duo have enlisted NEVERMORE axeman Jeff Loomis to lay down a guest solo on the track “Faded” on the aforementioned CD, while former NEVERMORE and current ANNIHILATOR guitarist Curran Murphy appears in the song “Shadow”. At the moment, the pair are focusing their attention promoting the group's name through word of mouth while contemplating the possibility of several live shows in the future, for which they have apparently lined up “some killer players”, according to Van. In related news, NEVERMORE have finished composing the skeletons of eight new songs for the band's upcoming studio album, tentatively titled Enemies Of Reality, which will likely be recorded before the end of the summer with producer Andy Sneap. Described as “much more spontaneous” than the group's previous efforts, the forthcoming album will also mark the final release under the band's current agreement with Century Media Records, with whom the band are presently involved in a well-publicized dispute regarding a possible contract extension and re-negotiation.

philandopal1-vi.jpg

:lol: Check this out. Ha ha. He's even doing the "Truuu Black Metal" thing on his wedding day... jesus. Give it a rest phil.

trapped>> don'T get that... :cry:

supercharger>> thanx for informing...i hope it will be released on a label so i can get in germany without paying 10$ shipping and reading terms of law that i don't understand.

nrrt

NEVERMORE have finished composing the skeletons of eight new songs for the band's upcoming studio album, tentatively titled Enemies Of Reality, which will likely be recorded before the end of the summer with producer Andy Sneap.

<===========>

8 songs what a ripoff
andy sneap no way, they should shop around...
"MY TOMORROW"

Quality not quantity.

I think they are meant to be like 10 minutes long arent they? I think WD said the instrumental was about that. I cant rememeber.

All sounds exciting though. Cant wait

I remember in the last Nevermore tour diary that Warrel said they usually write a few songs in the studio during the recording process. He gave a reason, but hell if I can remember it. So even if they walk in with 8 songs they could leave with 10 or 11. Stop worrying. Even if they do 8 songs they'll still be 8 awesome songs.

Trapped that is awsome!:lol:
Here is what I think of Pantera. CBFH kicked tons of fucking ass their next few CDs were ok too but they need to cut the fucking macho shit. Dimebag pretends he doesn't know music theory when he writes in guitar magazines because he thinks it isn't cool to know that stuff. Pantera wil never evolve as a band because the are to afraid to loose their fan base if they change the slightest bit. Hense the "Pantera will always be true fucking heavy metal" shit. Also I hate how the majority of Pantera fans are racist, homophobic, redneck cavemen. Do you know what I'm talking about?

"Hey dudes and dude-ettes. Just letting you know if you dont yet. I've just
finished a 6 song cd Metal project with longtime friend and bandmate Christ
Eichhorn (from pre Nevermore days), its called Pure Sweet Hell. Im working
on getting some mp3 files and or a site or something like that if anyone
wants to check it out.
As far as Nevermore stuff is going,.the songs are still in the works, very
killer! I dont think anyone will be disappointed. I'm very psyched!, so hold
on, all good things come to those who wait.
till then. VW"

Also I hate how the majority of Pantera fans are racist, homophobic, redneck cavemen. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Yeah, i know what you mean... The second guitarist in my band is a huge pantera fan... Wears a different pantera shirt to each rehearsal... each of em with a pot-leaf on the back. :lol:

He has a mullet too... so i guess he is a typical Pantera fan.

Damn racist rednecks... there is WAAY too many of them in OZ... damn flannel-wearing-yobo-rednecks.