Pure Sweet Hell news!

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
(from blabbermouth)

PURE SWEET HELL, the metal band featuring NEVERMORE drummer Van Williams, have inked a deal with Crash Music, Inc. The group's full-length debut, "The Voyeurs of Utter Destruction As Beauty", is scheduled for release on February 22, 2005.

PURE SWEET HELL consists of Williams, Christ Eichhorn, who has spent much of his time writing music and doing studio and live work with a number of bands, and Jim "Ravenfeeder" Colson, who has been in bands with Christ and Van in the past. The group's music can be described as a combination of thrash, black, and death metal.

Crash Music's Mark Nawara comments: "We are very excited to be working with Van and Christ on their project PURE SWEET HELL. We look forward to helping develop the band into being a major success in the metal genre."

----

FUCKING YES!! :headbang:

Unholy shit, yes!

Congrats to them, and perhaps this could get a sticky for awhile?

lost daughter of eve, your azure eyes imbue my heart with pain...your lips betray a need for blood by morning...

Am I the only one that thinks it's just pretentious to call yourself Christ? That can't be his real name.

Satan's Ugly Stepdaughter said:
Am I the only one that thinks it's just pretentious to call yourself Christ? That can't be his real name.

He's a helluva nice guy. He's not pretentious in the least.