PURE SWEET HELL: Album Cuts Posted Online - July 21, 2003

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
PURE SWEET HELL: Album Cuts Posted Online - July 21, 2003
PURE SWEET HELL, the two-man project featuring NEVERMORE drummer Van Williams and multi-instrumentalist Christ Eichhorn, have posted four cuts from their forthcoming full-length debut, "The Voyeurs of Utter Destruction As Beauty", at their official web site.

The songs available for download are as follows:

01. Innocence And The Beast
02. Golgotha On My Mind
03. Take Away
04. Beautiful Suicide

"The Voyeurs of Utter Destruction As Beauty" was recorded and mixed at ANNIHILATOR/ex-NEVERMORE guitarist Curran Murphy's Smiley Sounds Studio during April. "Between gigs, and responsibilities to Van's other band [NEVERMORE], [the recording] took a little longer than expected getting everything together," Christ writes on the band's official web site.

"We should have the copies in a few weeks! 'The Voyeurs…' disc contains 13 new tracks [and] will be available [on the web site] and we plan on looking for other distributors in the U.S. and abroad, to help spread the Hell. The price is $10.00 + ship/hand (U.S. $3.00 , anywhere else add $5.00)."

For more information, and to order copies of the CD, visit www.puresweethell.com.

theyre allliiiveee!

Yah, these songs are really killer. I'm listening to them now, and they are just as good if not better(I think better actually) than the first four. I believe Innocence and the Beast has a suuper-creepy intro with atht little girl singing.....uhhh.....*shudder*.....THERE IT IS NOW!! OOOHHH GOD!

yes, well thes songs are great, very worth the download. good stuff from Van and Christ again. Congrats fellas.