Pure Sweet Hell

ThinkAboutYourEnd

Perpetually In A Zone
Jun 13, 2003
San Antonio
Visit site
Who here has Voyeurs Of Utter Destruction As Beauty? I think it's one of the best albums of the year and if the new Nevermore is as good as this, they will both be contenders for album of the year IMO.

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised that so many are fond of this CD. I've had a promo copy for a while, that I'm just wrapping up a review on, and to be frank, I think it's terrible. Even if the music was good, which it isn't, the vocals alone would ruin this disc for me. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Zod

I was shocked to see this album when I was at an FYE one day, so I listened to a bit of it... and didn't like what I heard.

Awesome album.....I was surprised to find it at FYE too. Van should really be given some vocal parts on future Nevermore releases.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Anyone have the first album, the demo that came in the DVD case available only on the website? I've desperately been trying to get my hands on it to no avail.

Somehow I would up with two copies. The cd on the first demo shithoused on me, so I ordered another.

If you go to their site, there's a place where you can dl three songs from the demo. They don't offer my favorite, "Rot and Death", though. It's a very heavy demo, I think.

Email them, maybe they have a few copies left.