Jeff Loomis's solo album will be released on Sept 30!

Jesus fucking christ, Miles of Machines is crazy...

Also, is that run in the beginning played on an acoustic? Because if it is then I'm just going to quit life while I'm at it.

i don't see why people could possibly be bitching about the album, it sounds like nevermore + jason becker, both of which fucking rule. sure its not some huge departure from what you normally hear but some of the tracks are a bit different and out there while still retaining the same feel, honestly what did you expect? fags.

Yaay Jeffy! Proud of you! xoxo

JL.jpg

I love the stuff I 've heard so far.
"Miles of Machines" is great. so is "Devil Theory"
this will be great stuff to learn and jam to. :kickass::kickass:

I think that's a nylon stringed acoustic.

Isn't "widdly indulgence" a good thing though, at least it is to me lol. Overall a positive review though.

Absolutely stnning album. Granted, it's not much different from modern day Nevermore, but it's what Jeff does best, and it's kinda what i was expecting. Mark is a beast of a drummer and the guests are incredible. A very good album. 8/10 for me. Outstanding.

I had the honor of being asked to write a review by my friend in local Lunchbox Records (music store) and I must say it gets a 9. Amazing work. As Opethlord stated, not too different from latest Nevermore, especially the second half of This Godless Endeavor album, but it gives me more of the sound I fell in love with, and I never want that sound to change again. Anyways, buy it. Amazing.

Century Media distributed the albums early and I got one like many others here. They were bad ass to include that free shit and they were way cheaper than any other store! :headbang: Album sounds kick ass. I can't stop listening to it. :loco: