Jeff Loomis's solo album will be released on Sept 30!

Is the end of Jato Unit supposed to be like "hay lol i'm doin 2 parts frum my most fameus solos"?

This album fucking blows.

"No, it isn't souless wank, it's so much more than that"

Bullshit. This is wank in every sense of the word.

"Faggot"

Oh that's right, we resort to calling him a faggot when we disagree with Det Som around here. We'll you're a right bunch of my pals fuckers because this album sucks shit.

I really don't care for it. It's half widdlywiddlyooo and half "Why hasn't Warrel started singing yet?"

Edit, 5 hours later: I feel like rubbing it in.

Alfrinn (7:38:39 PM): Is boring album.
Alfrinn (7:38:52 PM): I hear someone playing diaper changing riff.
NoLordyCapone (7:39:55 PM): He's sappin' mah guitar?
Alfrinn (7:40:19 PM): Spy sappin' my interest.
NoLordyCapone (7:40:33 PM): Go to uh... which one was it.
NoLordyCapone (7:40:41 PM): Miles of machines. It starts off all eerie classical...
NoLordyCapone (7:40:45 PM): then turns into more of the same.
NoLordyCapone (7:42:20 PM): It basically feels like... "Wait, ok, this could be good." Then he turns into Dark Helmet holding a guitar and says "Fool You!"

"Faggot"

Oh that's right, we resort to calling him a faggot when we disagree with Det Som around here. We'll you're a right bunch of my pals fuckers because this album sucks shit.

If the comments were coming from someone with any talent worth commenting about, the opinion might be worth a d***.Hear the album as a whole before spewing................:puke:

I gave the leak a listen and decided I'll give it a listen when it comes out to see what my opinion is then. My one listen that I did do, it didn't go over so well, but often with instrumental prog, it takes a few listens to get into, which I don't plan on doing till I have a physical copy. I try to keep from bitching when I haven't paid for something.

I gave the leak a listen and decided I'll give it a listen when it comes out to see what my opinion is then. My one listen that I did do, it didn't go over so well, but often with instrumental prog, it takes a few listens to get into, which I don't plan on doing till I have a physical copy. I try to keep from bitching when I haven't paid for something.

I have heard all of it and this was not the best cut released by far but just a teaser,,,Trust me...Every time i have used the word wank in the past,I must admit it had alot to do with the fact that i could not touch the guys playing skill with a ten foot pole,At least now i am smart enough to admit it...

Nah, what was released to the leak sites was the full album... 54:01 min straight from Century Media's review copy department. Unless it's an early cut of the album (Granted it sounds mixed and mastered, but it may just be Ozone giving it a full sound)

Like i said though, gonna have to listen to it again when she comes out fo rizzle.

Been really trying to ignore leaks like this lately, ruins the whole surprise, but god damn are they so fucking tempting. One day I'll gain the power to just wait.

"Faggot"

Untitled-1.jpg

I have a few questions:

What's up with the "ZERO ORDER PHASE out on Aug. 22nd/Sept. 30th!!!" on Jeff's myspace? Why two release dates? Is that just for different countries or something?

Also: are they going to release a deluxe version with videos or special features or something?

Let a nigga know!

Holla!

The Aug 22nd is the European release date, dunno why but in Europe they release their stuff 1 month earlier than America (better for me ^^ )