Jeff Loomis Solo Album! 30/9/08!

i have been listening to this album non-stop im fucking addicted to it. i would say kiko lourerio's no gravity, jason beckers perpetual burn and this are my 3 favorite solo/instrumental cd's

Add Guthrie Govan's Erotic Cakes, Vai's Passion and Warfare, and Romeo's Dark Chapters and you have my favourites :)

Zero Order Phase is phenomenal!

mmmm, leave the detective alone please. we can't all be as "leet" as you! you gotsta calm yourself. and don't be an internet elitest.

oh and also, i can't wait for this album. i'll need some clean linnens at my side when i give it my first listen. you know... for clean up.

P.S. POST OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this should be my last post forever just so i can leave with 666 posts!

Same here, man. I'm pissed I missed all the fun.

And... this is a confession. I don't like Nevermore. I'm not saying I think they're a bad band or anything, but I don't like them at all, and don't get what's so awesome about them. This has happened to me with other bands (Blind Guardian, most notably), but I don't think it will ever happen with Nevermore. I'll check out Jeff's album because he plays fast and we have the same name, but I doubt I'll like it. ...I'm sorry?

I don't get the Nevermore thing either...I can't get into them at all and have tried many times for some reason. I'm not a fan of Loomis either, but I will take a listen to this.

what I've heard of this is phenomenal. It's really great songs - all instrumental. Very well done.

The tunes with Manring (I thought I recognized that tone!!) and Jarzombek are amazing.

Great CD!