Jeff Loomis Solo Album! 30/9/08!

I guess 1/3 isn't too bad:lol:

I'm debating whether to check out the leak or not. Despite the sentiment I already mentioned, I was planning to buy it when it came out and give it a chance...but from the sounds of it, this could save me 15 bucks in the long run....

haven't heard any of it yet, but I'm definately gonna buy it...

good god, I got the leak and its like Nevermore meets Meshuggah meets Spastic Ink meets just a fuck barrage of notes.

If you're a fan of the above bands, or even The Dark Chapter, I really recommend this.

Sounds like my kinda thing from within the metal/shred spectrum, glad there's a Spastic Ink element in there... :cool:

:erk: +1

Only 2 posts, and neither useful in any form...

Another .."let's respect the different kinds of thoughts in every subject in this whole perfect universe-- where every one deserves respect"

go fuck yourself too, hypocrite, ....ban me, I don't fuckin care....but that detective always will be a disgrace, and this "progmetal"dan too

I just want to applaud how awesome you are. You were clearly breast-fed as an infant, because you have grown into the living embodiment of awesome. The way you put everyone here in their place for being so incredibly not-awesome is flat-out amazing. You are wise beyond your years and will go incredibly far in life. I only wish that you had come along sooner to show us all the way.

This detective is a piece of shit, simple, an ultimate metal forumer piece of shit, who does not deserve to breath symphony x , this piece of shit ...WHAT¨S A JEFF LOOMIS..........are you fuckin kiddin me ........huge piece of shit......go fuck yourself poser..

Haha Fuckernando, you always were a class act! You South Americans take your metal SERIOUSLY!!!11!!!1!!! (and covered in hot sauce). Also, remind me again what Jeff Loomis and Symphony X have to do with each other.

By the way, I never cared for Nevermore, but that's because of the vocals. I'll have to check Jeff's album out.

If I had to name the top 3 guitarists in metal today, Jeff would be one of them. And coincidentally enough, one of the other ones would be Chris Broderick, who toured with Nevermore. Yet another reason why Nevermore is the shit.

Awww, i have been avoiding this thread due to my lack of excitement over the project and see that I missed some awesome shit :(

Fuck :(
Same here, man. I'm pissed I missed all the fun.

And... this is a confession. I don't like Nevermore. I'm not saying I think they're a bad band or anything, but I don't like them at all, and don't get what's so awesome about them. This has happened to me with other bands (Blind Guardian, most notably), but I don't think it will ever happen with Nevermore. I'll check out Jeff's album because he plays fast and we have the same name, but I doubt I'll like it. ...I'm sorry?