My Nevermore review....Hey Nicodemx good luck buddy!

Megabow to Hemi
Were ya been babe,Prison???

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

I am glad to admit my wrongs and mistakes my review is not for wveryone no doubt I orte for 3 years for a BIG ezine as well as PIT magazine ,I hve recived my share of critisism over the years and yes I am always to quick to jump.I apologise for doing so its pointless these days I only write because the labels ask me to review what they send I would rather not write at all.
Yes I do have major label support!,And not even all of them are listed on the page it needs to be updated and will be soon,Rapture also offers ervices for bands to help them build websites and a graphic desighner who does CD art as well we also promote shows here in the OKC area and encorage people to send us their flyers and concert announcments so we can brodcast them on the air.We encorage all bands to send their CD's in for airplay and trust me it aint so we can get free CD's I mean i have enough of them over 3,000 I truely want to help support the underground and it is such a pleasure to chre the music I have with people I really started this to shre the amamzing things I have with everyone and seeing as how alot of people are on the boards alot and that is the perfect time for people to listen.I understand people may bot like me but I might not like the guy who rund Century Media (I do,Just making an example)But I am certainly going to listen to the bands on the label!You may hate me and thats completly cool with me but use like a dog by listning to the station you are admiting you like me hell I dont even have to know you listen i dont make any money doing this but you will gain some cool music,Consider it stealing all of my CD's!
Thanks for comending me for what I am doing that is exactly what I was looking for.People hate me That sucks but I still want to share the best music ever with them!

Troyanasy said:
Welcome Back Kotter
Maybe before your time...
:lol:

I thought so...damn, I haven't heard that in 20 years. And no, not before my time....hey. Prison was good. Met some new friends. Scored some good hash. You know. Typical prison stuff. Made someone my bitch. It was good, really!

"label support!,And not"
spaces between punctuations
if high school kids and metalheads who could care less about grammar can butcher your writing with a red pen you need to take some writing lessons or no one is gonna take you seriously

I find no problem with your radio station–I haven't listened to it, though. I just think your reviews suck and therefore I will let you know that in hopes that you'll make them better.

You support the scene, good for you, that doesn't make you untouchable. Don't think that having a radio station makes you more of an authority than the common metalhead when your reviews display little in the way of musical understanding.

Where do you keep your playlists? I wanna have a look and see if I'd enjoy RR.

Troy–school is winding down...nineteen days to graduation, so work is minimal except for that goddamn Physics class. But shit, dude, SO CLOSE TO DONE!

metalskater7 said:
"label support!,And not"
spaces between punctuations
if high school kids and metalheads who could care less about grammar can butcher your writing with a red pen you need to take some writing lessons or no one is gonna take you seriously
look who WAS talking :tickled: