Nevermore in Detroit

Awe man,I couldn't believe how he shut down like that. We hit white castle across the corner and everyone packed their faces with mini burgers,passed out cold and left me to battle the sandman for two fuckin hours. Godbless the machine shop for bringing Morbid Angel within forty minutes of us. I hope they bring someone good with them.

*is still demanding Sanity Assasin to no avail* And no, I, Voyager dosent make up for the lack of the first 3 albums. Its a good song, but not that good.

I felt like shit all the way back here, dropped bunway off at it was 3:20 when I hit the pillow, woke up at 8 ish, felt like SHIT, drove up to my house and sat in the deer blind for awhile, fresh air did me some good. Can't wait for Morbid Angel, I'm getting a room for the harpo's gig, getting to old for this driving after shows deal.

Jeff looks like hes having fun with Dimmu...

jeffvan_jpg.jpg

they don't play the THREE best songs on EoR actually!!! BOO-URNS! no Create The Infinite(as mentioned before), no Who Decides, and no(what would probably be the most badass and intense Nevermore song to see live) Seed Awakening. fucks
yes as you can see, i'm in a bitchy mood. mind not my bullshit