list of all nevermore songs played live (that you have heard)

Will Bozarth said:
for what its worth, i enjoy this thread! although I think I posted one similar a while ago, but its still good! :)
that's the thing, I remember the exact same thread was made by you some months ago, and every bands board have a similar thread

Devy_Metal said:
No. Dumb would be hanging out on the internet at a band's website and talking about shit that has nothing to do with music or the band.;)
the thing is, you always talk about stuff we've gone through over and over again. I've had my share of talk about Nevermore, now it's time to move on until there's something new to talk about.

then, you should be used to this thread by now..

what would you rather read?

OMG I SHIT A BRICK THAT LOOKS LIKE JIM SHEPPARD!!!

or

"I enjoy Nevermore live. What songs did you see?"

AsModEe said:
the thing is, you always talk about stuff we've gone through over and over again. I've had my share of talk about Nevermore, now it's time to move on until there's something new to talk about.

this is a NEVERMORE board you idiot. if you want to talk about other things, then go to the off topic section. im like one of the only people here who posts and replies about MUSIC. do you really want to read about people's fucking lives outside of this board? talk about MUSIC AND NEVERMORE.

to be honest, i dont "like" anyone on here. except for tee and metalized, who i have met and hung out with and i think theyre wonderful people, you all mean nothing to me, just like i mean nothing to you. i dont know anyone outside of this board and i dont come here to make friends. youre names on an internet board of my favorite band, nothing more, nothing less. i come here to talk music and nevermore, that's it. i do enjoy some people's posts more than others, but, no, i wouldnt say i "like" anyone on here...

brutal honesty or sociopathic tendencies??

referee.GIF

Devy_Metal said:
to be honest, i dont "like" anyone on here. except for tee and metalized, who i have met and hung out with and i think theyre wonderful people, you all mean nothing to me, just like i mean nothing to you. i dont know anyone outside of this board and i dont come here to make friends. youre names on an internet board of my favorite band, nothing more, nothing less. i come here to talk music and nevermore, that's it. i do enjoy some people's posts more than others, but, no, i wouldnt say i "like" anyone on here...
fair enough

They only time I was able to catch them was on the Dead Heart tour and they pretty much played the whole album, plus a couple songs off Dreaming Neon Black. The set was a bit short since I think the show was running late or something. My memory is a bit hazy due to the massive amounts of booze I consumed that night. Killer show, Warrel kept jumping into the pit with the crowd, it was great!

Devy_Metal said:
to be honest, i dont "like" anyone on here. except for tee and metalized, who i have met and hung out with and i think theyre wonderful people,

:wave:

I'll post the ones I didn't hear live and I'd want to :)

everything/anything from the S/T except for the Sea Of Possibilities :D

Passenger
The Politics of Ecstacy
Lost

The Lotus Eaters
All Play Dead
Cenotaph

Medicated Nation

ooops, everything from In Memory (OK, not necessarily Optimist or Pessimist)
:saint: