list of all nevermore songs played live (that you have heard)

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
enemies
i, voyager
never purify
narco
river dragon
heart collector
4 walls
sound of silence
engines of hate
7 tongues
this sacrament
the learning
beyond within
dreaming neon black
born
final product
bittersweet feast
sentient 6
acid words
this godless endeavor

shit i guess im the only one who has seen the band live. let me tell you, you're missing out. if they come near you on this next tour, or any tour, go see them.

brief description: nevermore hail from seattle washington where they survived the grunge movement and released modern heavy/thrash metal albums of high acclaim. their latest album, this godless endeavor, has been praised by many as their best work to date. this might be true, because on this work the main song writer, Jeff Loomis was joined by fellow shredmaster former testament guitar player Steve Smyth. together they make up one of hell of a guitar duo with their thrashy, melodic playing, great solos and powerful songwriting. warrel dane, the frontman of nevermore continues to reach out and demand fans immediate attention with his powerful vocals which are supreme not only in delivery but lyrical content. van williams and jim sheppard make up a tight, heavy rythm section with great metal drumming and bass playing.

Nevermore are currently planning a USA tour and dates will be announced soon.

check these guys out!

no it's not. it's nevermore related so by default it's not dumb considering this is their forum.

i want to make a list of songs they HAVE NOT played live, so i thought it would be cool if people listed the ones they have heard.

I can tell you one that I havent heard live yet, I am the fucking dog. (altho I heard it finnaly on a bootleg and it rocked my face)

I honestly can't remember - I think it's most of PoE, most of DNB, a fair chunk of DHiaDW, and about half of TGE, with 2-3 EoR songs thrown in.

As for odd stuff, how about the "Silent Hedges/Double Dare" cover, "The Learning", and "What Tomorrow Knows"? Of course, I've heard them do "Sanctuary", too...

7 Tongues

Beyond Within

Narcosynthesis
We Disintegrate
Inside Four Walls
Evolution 169
River Dragon
Heart Collector
Engines of Hate
Sound of Silence

Create the Infinite
Who Decides
Enemies of Reality
Never Purify
Ambivalent
Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday
I Voyager

Born
Final Product
Acid Words
Bittersweet Feast
This Godless Endeavor

Devy_Metal said:
no it's not. it's nevermore related so by default it's not dumb considering this is their forum.

What have we here? Not only this thread is dumb, the OP is also just as dumb! :tickled: