believe in nothing
acid words
narco
final product
heart collector
enemies
godless
no more Will Bozarth

i looked, i don't mind. just actually seeing them live would make up for a spoiled setlist... i hope some video is being shot at the show... :(

So was this a play on words?
You "peaked"? I'd probably "peak" too getting to see this live. The DNB songs alone are worth going for, IMO, since I'm kinda extra-gay for that album. But who isn't.

me

i like DHIADW better.

you guys shouldnt be bithiving, atleast you've been able to see them before. i saw them once at gigantour and they played 3 songs...

me

i like DHIADW better.

you guys shouldnt be bithiving, atleast you've been able to see them before. i saw them once at gigantour and they played 3 songs...

3 fucking songs? I've got you up-ed by 3 and I was pissed about that, even though I knew they were support. I suppose you're right. I guess I'm just pissed I'm missing this because of work. And not only that, work has me 4 hours closer to Seattle than I normally would be, so that's just insult to injury.

I peaked............

medicated
i voyager
who decides
river dragon
inside 4 walls
deconstruct
born
believe in nothing
acid words
narco
final product
heart collector
enemies
godless
no more Will Bozarth

Personally, I would like "Psalm Of Lydia"/ "A Future Uncertain"/"Love Bites"/ & early Sanctuary like "Long Since Dark"/"Die For My Sins"/"White Rabbit", etc....
Zane