Nevermore!!

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
So we went to the Nevermore show, met Jamie and Sean and their friend Brandon at the door, who had been there since 10:30.

Setlist was:Narcosynthesis
Seven Tongues of God
Never Purify
River Dragon
Sound of Silence
I, Voyager
Engines
Enemies

We left at the beginning of Dimmu and met them outside. Jamie and I got Jeff to sign Fruit of the Loomis magnets. :p Took some pictures, Steve's wife called Reuben jewfro, and Jamie, Sean, and Brandon left. Reuben and I stayed to get Jim and Van's signatures.

Goddamn faggoth hippo beasts.

Yes Will! WARREL WORE THE HAT! Dude...Warrel is one cool guy! he mentioned you, ct, Chromie, and Wolftribe! My film ran out so i couldnt get a pic of him wearing the hat but this woman was taking pictures and i told her to take a shot of it!!!

We got there really early because we wanted to be first in line..we saw the buses pull up and stuff...i did see Jim get out of the bus first way early but i didnt approach him...i did see Alexi Laiho meander down the street from his bus and i got a pic of him..he seemed really nice but he was in a rush for his rehearsal and shit so he couldnt stop and talk...one of the dudes from Dimmu was talking to some of us in line (the bald guy, i cant remember his name..) and that was cool...I was able to get a pic of Vortex when he was on his way in for rehearsal..he seemed pretty cool...i tried to get Mustis's attention but he was a bit in a rush and Shagrath didnt stop for anyone..what a butt! :p
I did get to meet Loomis earlier when he was running in and out of the bus and i got a pic of him...same with Warrel..he hopped out of the bus about an hour before the show started and i got a pic of him and me...
Isabel and Reuben came around 6 pm and we let them cut in line with us since we were first :) we got the best damn spot in front of the stage!
Hypocrisy put on an awesome show! very powerful! (the bassist kept standing in front of me waving his hair around..i think im in love with that guy! LMAO!)
COB came on and wow! Alexi put on a great show! \m/ they opened with Needled 24/7 and rocked my ass! Isabel and I got Alexi spit on us...LOL!! when Nevermore came on, they rocked us! Jim gave us swigs of his vodka water bottle and i did a syncronized windmill headbang with him! lol! Warrel saw the hat, Will, you should have seen his face!!! near the end of the set is when he put it on! Van was wearing his kilt as always and Jim commented on my Immortal shirt! lol
Afterward i bought Warrel a beer and told the staff people to give it to him..Apparently Smyth got it first and drank it! XD its ok, it was his birthday! :)
we wished him a happy bday and stuff...we left shortly after Dimmu's set and Sean got a pic of Mustis from the balcony...We knocked on the bus door and Smyths wife came out (great lady btw!! \m/) and she said Jeff was in there and she went and got him out for us...he is a really awesome dude, you were right, Will...he signed my Fruit Of The Loomis magnet and i told him it was I who came up with that and if he should smack anyone its me..lol He just laughed and smiled...we talked to him a little bit and he signed Seans book and Reuben and Isabels stuff...and then we waited for Warrel...he came out and he was just all "HEY WHOA! whats up!" and stuff...he signed the DM hat btw! and he signed my magnet...i gave him one because he wanted it..(then he mentioned Philly) I also gave him a button..\m/ he thought the whole thing was hilarious! We got pics of him with everybody and stuff...
all in all, FUCKING AWESOME SHOW!!!!

signedmagnet.jpg