Toronto Show

Fragile

Oct 11, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
First off, Children of Bodom stole the show IMO. They better come back again soon. I've been following them for years and am so happy I finally got to see them live.

Nevermore with it being my 5th-6th time seeing them didn't impress me much (having said that they were still IMO better then Dimmu)
Setlist: *in no particular order* Narco,Engines of Hate,7 tongues,EOR,Ambivalent,I Voyager,Who Decides and Never Purify

ahh well as Warrel left the stage he said "We will be seeing you again for the Enemies tour" so that only means they'll beback soon

Over all it was a fun night,
Cheers

spikehead said:
they were the heaviest band on the bill last night man, them and bodom kicked dimmu's ass hardcore!

But Bodom was freaking amazing!
Dimmu's boring.

spikehead said:
i forgot!

Did anyone see that chick who was running around showing random people her tattoo on her ass, box and then flashing them? she came right up to my friend and did it....she had a pretty nice set of everything ;)

YES...she was talking to Alexi near the tour buses and showed him her ass haha. Then she kept hugging him multiple times. She then got him to sign her boob (with my pen haha). They did a bit of kissing...then her friend in the background was like "Who the hell is that?" Damn random whores going to bands they don't even know!

spikehead said:
Did anyone see that chick who was running around showing random people her tattoo on her ass, box and then flashing them? she came right up to my friend and did it....she had a pretty nice set of everything ;)
Yah I saw that chick *cough*slut*cough* after the show...she was showing her tattoos to Alexi and she was all over him, probably some groupy whore or something that wanted to bang a pseudo-famous underground metal guy :lol: Well, we met Alexia after the show and got a pic and I chatted him up a wee bit. Good times.

I ran into Van too by the merch desk and go a pic and asked him about the headlining tour. He said they'll be back sometime around March, which is pretty good...then I told him they should bring out Into Eternity :D and he said that'd be great and they're all cool guys and stuff.

As for the show, it was pretty damn good. Bodom fucking blew me away...amazing.
Nevermore were great, plagued by some technical issues as always...but they all performed pretty good. 3/4 though their set I had to leave the front though :cry: 'cause I was massively dehydrated and was close to unconsciousness...but it was incredible while I was up there seeing them for the third time and also good while I was at th back trying my best to stand up straight :lol:
I couldn't tell you much about Hypocrisy though as I know none of their shit, but they were pretty good from my perspective, that being the perspective of someone who knows nothing of hte band....I was relatively impressed.
Dimmu weren't really doing much for me. A cool stage show, and the band was performing pretty well and were pretty tight, and sounded good, but they're not my cup of tea live. As someone in this thread said, if you don't know their shit it's just like one big long song. The only thing I could distinguish when they were playing was Kings of Carnival Creation...that was the only time I got up and watched really.

And at one point when I irst got into the venue and I was a little drunk I started screaming and yelling "reatrded penguin!!!!" and some guy came up to me and goes "Did you just say retarded penguin?" and of course I did and what not. He ended up being some guy that posts on ubermetal and not here...I never did run into any of you bitches at the show....but good times were had by all.

i still want them to play the title track from PoE
or even ad in 42147 next in line or tiannamen man(spelling?)
if only i were at the PoE tour :D