Is Nevermore even around anymore?

You look like a fucking hobbit. But with your jewish hairdo. Your more like a heebit. Listen I only have one question....Do you have a Daddy?

As far as me staying here. The only thing keeping me here is the discussion of Nevermore's music. But seeing as that is never discussed. I should probably leave. Nice point Nicoderm.

And finally. I didn't say you were in a band. I was talking to deadskin.

Wolftribe said:
and metallica fanboy is a bad thing, as its quite obvious that the band are arrogant, annoying, self absorbed bastards.

I can't speak for James or Lars, but Kirk is a very cool dude. And way to leave me out of your respect list. Dumbass.

AWWM–you normally don't bother me, but your stupidity is beginning to leak out. Piss off, you brainless, syphillitic, pig-shit-stained bastard child of a warthog and a cancer cell.

Pilgrim-welcome back. When are you going to go away?

Liking them is one thing, Jewboy... But he insists everything they make is godlike apparently.

Everyone has a father. Unless you were created from stem-cell research or a test tube. Do you live with your father is my question. I just want to know where your coming from bro. Because I can help. Contrary to popular belief I am not an asshole. If you want a helping hand. Let me know. There's someone out there who cares!

All of you, don't be such fucking special olympics retards. A guy comes in, asks a freaking question, all you have to do is either answer the question directly or point him to the sticky thread. It ain't so fucking hard to do. Half the time I don't notice sticky threads, and even if I did, it's just a thread by a "sentient6" called update, could be anything. Would I check it? Maybe, but if I didn't know who sentient6 was, I wouldn't expect it to be by WD concerning the band.

Could the guy that started this thread have gone to the Nevermore website, or used the search function here and look for an answer? Probably, but one of the reasons message boards exist is to allow you to post a simple question and have more knowledgeable people answer it. Not everybody has the time to surf the web eternally looking for answers. Posting a question and checking back a couple of days later to see the replies seems pretty reasonable.

Maybe not so reasonable if you got a board populated by hormonally imbalanced teens.

I'm not defending anybody here, I couldn't care less about random people and metallica fanboys.

However, I bet if I had Jesus here with me and I shoved my cock down his throat, took a knife, sliced his belly open, pulled his intestines out and shoved them back in through his ass, he'd still whine less than the whole lot of you.