Is Nevermore even around anymore?

u guys who blast me for asking a question need to get a life. i go to the nevermroe website almost everyday, there are no updates. i only cmae onto this forum to ask about one of my favourite bands, i did not see the sticky and im sorry... jesus, grow up!

"As far as you go deadskin. STFU You pimply faced faggot. Your band sucks more dick than you do!"

how would you know if a band sucks dick, while being a fan of St. Anger? please, go cry about the board to people that care. i've read your insults by other people plenty of times. being called a "pimply faced faggot" does no harm for me.
1. nothing i can do about my oily face
2. i have a girlfriend

also, the proper term is 'homosexual'. a faggot is actually a cigarette.

also, where are you to come up and try to insult people? if you're looking for respect, try in person somewhere that people would CARE if you lived or died. nobody here cares if you died. nobody here even wants to meet you in person, or even answer one of your e-topics with a serious response. so, you might as well just walk away from this place. start your own Nevermore message board. have it as dull as the Dark Tranquillity and Opeth boards. you DO want it only to be about the band, so why not? i know that i won't join your board.

tell me to shut up again, come up with some more insults. you know i'm right. either let it rest or take your bitching to someone that gives a fuck. email wendy about it. email mark. see what they'd do to help your bitch ass out. they won't care either. so, you're fucked either way you go.

AHAHAHAH. Why do all nevermore fans have acne problems? And look like trailor trash? Dickskinmask. You fucking think for one second of your insignificant life that I give a shit if you like me or not? Unlike you and your cyberclique I have amigos in the real world. How do I know that you fucks dont? I've talk to you faggots (I'm not in britain therefore faggot means queer) You like fleshy cigarettes by the way. I've talk to nicoderm and wolftip on aol instant messanger. They both said they had no or very little friends in real life. Nicoderm said he only trusts a certain few. And has no college buddies at his engineering school. Afterall its quite understandable. Who the fuck would want to befriend that magic the gatherer? The best part of him ran down the crack of his mother's ass and ended up a shit stain on his father's matress. Take a good look at yourselve's kids. You guy's have no future ahead of you. What do you guy's have going for yourselves other than this message board and your liberal views? You fucking twits. You pray to buddha that gay marriage will be passed in congress so you can all elope. Nicodemix you fear women. You can't even meet a honey at the library? Then you call pyrus a jew behind his back! Fucking racist bitches. Leave pyrus alone! Deadshitmask. Your fucking band is subpar to say the least. I've seen better music coming from the muffler of a broken down el camino. You silly lil fucks. Vaginal and virginal. Something you'll never feel and something you'll die being. Goodness gracious why do I bother? Your opinions mean about as much as liberal propoganda. In closing go fuck yourselves. Oh wait. You guys are all too ugly to do that. Eh just die

another retarded assumption made by yourself

my real life friends that i'd trust my life with:
Christina (girlfriend), Bill, Dan, Caitlin, Elly, Dex

those are the only ones I would die for, and the only ones i would trust with my life.
Sure, I don't have a lot of friends, but my friends are probably more reliable than yours.

and it's funny that Pilgrim posted in this thread. it's also funny that "your" insults are very similar to his. i thought i had Pilgrim banned a month ago. it appears as though he is feeding you insults to say to us. so any way i look at it, you're both useless

Your such a faggot.... Oh and here's some education in the origin of "faggot" for you faggot.

It took Americans to apply the term to male homosexuals. First some history.

The term faggot or fagot, meaning bundle of sticks, shows up around 1300 in English. It almost certainly came from Old French, possibly going back to Greek phakelos. Since those bundles of sticks were mainly used for fires, it's not surprising that the term came to mean burning sticks. Then there was that nasty business in medieval times where heretics were burned at the stake. Some later cites indicate heretics who repented and were spared a fiery death had to wear a picture of a faggot on their sleeve to show what might have been their fate. But no print evidence exists that homosexuals were referred to as faggots before the twentieth century, with the origin definitely in the U.S., not Britain.

The British continued to use the words fag and faggot as nouns, verbs and adjectives right through the early 20th century, never applying it to homosexuals at any time. To fag or to be a fag was a common term in British schools from the late 1700s and referred to a lower classman who performed chores for upperclassmen. While this term was also in vogue at Harvard in the first half of the 19th century, it died out by the mid-1800s in the U.S., leaving it in use only in England. Nineteenth century Britons also heard "faggot" used in reference to an ill-tempered woman, i.e., a ball-buster, a battleaxe, a shrew. That meaning of the term continued into the early 20th century, and the usage was gradually applied to children as well as women. The relationship, if any, between faggot-as-bundle-of-sticks and faggot-as-shrewish-woman is unknown.

The first known published use of the word faggot or fag to refer to a male homosexual appeared in 1914 in the U.S. It referred to a homosexual ball where the men were dressed in drag and called them "fagots (sissies)." Ernest Hemingway, in The Sun Also Rises (1926), included the line, "You're a hell of a good guy, and I'm fonder of you than anybody on earth. I couldn't tell you that in New York. It'd mean I was a faggot." A 1921 cite says, "Androgynes [are] known as 'fairies,' 'fags,' or 'brownies.'"

George Chauncey, in his excellent 1994 work Gay New York: Gender, Urban Culture, and the Making of the Gay Male World, 1890-1940, says that the terms fairy, faggot, and queen were used by homosexuals to refer to men who were ostentatiously effeminate. Homosexuals who were not as showy referred to themselves as "queer" in the first decades of the 20th century. But the general public mainly called homosexuals "fairies." If you were in London in the 1920s through the 1940s and used the term "fag," the man in the street might have offered you a cigarette, and quite possibly that would have been the case with many Americans at the time.

We notice with some words a progression of usage that morphs along the lines of "woman/girl" > "woman/girl/child" > "effeminate male" > "homosexual male." The word fairy is a good example. "Faggot" in the sense of an ill-tempered woman is another. I independently came to that conclusion while answering a general question on the SDMB. But, in a post to the American Dialect Society mailing list, Dr. Laurence Horn, professor of linguistics at Yale University, posted the progression that I just used (he did it much more succinctly than I could). Still unexplained is how a Britishism jumped the ocean in a short period of time to acquire a new meaning in the U.S. Perhaps it was an independent formation. Words happen.

As a last thought, a current notion holds that the Yiddish word faygeleh, "little bird," might have been the source, but lacks evidence other than the claim that the word was commonly used in Yiddish prior to WWII to indicate a homosexual. With the digitizing of publications allowing searching never before possible, perhaps some further scholarship will be forthcoming to help solve the mystery.

Hence Your a faggot!!!!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
AHAHAHAH. Why do all nevermore fans have acne problems? And look like trailor trash?
<----------find a pimple assklown

your probably just mad cause you have a pimply penis
.......crater cock