Is Nevermore even around anymore?

ForeclosureOfSorrow

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2004
Whats going on in Nevermore? We havnt heard a single word since last year. I'm a huge fan and just a little confused about what to think. Last i heard they were gonna do a video for 'enemies of reality' but so far no sign of anything. I realise they have personal lives but they didnt realease their last album too long ago.

Keep it metal Guys!!!

:headbang:

the Enemies of Reality video has been hitting channels a fair amount lately (for a metal vid anyway), and right now they're getting set to record a video for I, Voyager then it's onto a tour. They also recently got back from a supporting tour with Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, and Hypocrisy (it was badass, except that dimmu sucks live imo).

ForeclosureOfSorrow said:
Whats going on in Nevermore? We havnt heard a single word since last year. I'm a huge fan and just a little confused about what to think. Last i heard they were gonna do a video for 'enemies of reality' but so far no sign of anything. I realise they have personal lives but they didnt realease their last album too long ago.

Keep it metal Guys!!!

:headbang:

"enemies of reality" video: http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1019270

all he had to do was look at the top of the board and see the thing that fucking said "update"... retard. and since when is being skinny a bad thing? you're probably a stupid fat fuck.... at least the stupid would explain the metallica fan boy

Nah im far from fat. And im not even ridiculing your karen carpenter esque physique. It's just that I fear for you. I'm really concerned that you get bullied on the playground. That's why a couple extra sloppy joe's and tenderloins on your plate would truly be beneficial. Metallica fanboy? Hmmm was that an insult? I'll take it as a compliment. See wolftip. This isn't the Wolftip board. This is the nevermore board. Hence if one of their fans come on here and ask a question about the band. They should be treated with respect. Instead of being insulted by a 15 yr old derelict like yourself. This board was made to correlate with the music of nevermore. Not to be some sort of online playpen for morons like you and nicoderm to run roughshot over anyone who isn't in your cyberclique. Go fuck yourself and learn some manner's little boy.

bullied? haha my class (except for my friends) are fucking scared of me. and metallica fanboy is a bad thing, as its quite obvious that the band are arrogant, annoying, self absorbed bastards. Whether or not they have been capable of making decent music for the past 13 or so years is debatable. I am aware that this is the nevermore board, thank you very much, but not only did this man catch me when i was in a bad mood, but all he had to do was look up. that was just stupidity. i have no respect for someone who obviously doesn't even look to see if there is an answer to their question right in front of their face.

So since your in a bad mood you take out all your wordly animosity on the poor schlub? Why were you having a bad day? Came home late and missed your fav show on the cartoon network? You think the people at school are afraid of you? Maybe because you look like one of those socially repressed kid's that would bust a columbine. Man take a look at yourself. You look like somebody who didn't have a daddy growing up. Is that the problem? Daddy walked out on Mommy? Oh my! You obviously have no respect for anyone. If you need a daddy. I'm there for you bro. Just make sure mother douche's down in her happy place. I dont need cockweb's.

As far as you go deadskin. STFU You pimply faced faggot. Your band sucks more dick than you do!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
So since your in a bad mood you take out all your wordly animosity on the poor schlub? Why were you having a bad day? Came home late and missed your fav show on the cartoon network? You think the people at school are afraid of you? Maybe because you look like one of those socially repressed kid's that would bust a columbine. Man take a look at yourself. You look like somebody who didn't have a daddy growing up. Is that the problem? Daddy walked out on Mommy? Oh my! You obviously have no respect for anyone. If you need a daddy. I'm there for you bro. Just make sure mother douche's down in her happy place. I dont need cockweb's.

As far as you go deadskin. STFU You pimply faced faggot. Your band sucks more dick than you do!
that was one of the lamest attempts at trying to insult me. Especially since you know nothing about me. And uh... i'm not in a band, never was.

and i have immense respect for those who i think deserve it... for example, i have great respect for lots of people on this board: Will, Matt, Jeremy, Derick, Cara, karen, almost everyone, with only a few exceptions... its just stupid fucks like this that don't warrant any respect from me

Wolftribe said:
all he had to do was look at the top of the board and see the thing that fucking said "update"... retard. and since when is being skinny a bad thing? you're probably a stupid fat fuck.... at least the stupid would explain the metallica fan boy
Being as ugly as you are, why the fuck would you post a picture of yourself???

YOUR A FUCKING FOOOOOL!!!!