What's up? New to the boards and Nevermore!

MightyMek

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2005
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say what's up. I am pretty new to Nevermore. I heard them years ago and didn't like it at the time (my tastes have changed since then). A few months ago, when Gigantour was announced, I decided to give them another listen. Man...they are so amazing. They have entered my top 5 bands of all time, in just a few months. I first bought Dead Heard, followed by EOR, then DNB, and I pre-ordered TGE from Century Media. I have also heard all of the other Nevermore cds, but have not bought them yet.

They went on an hour early at the West Palm Gigantour, but I was lucky enough to get there with 5 minutes to spare before they went on. They were amazing live and I can't wait until they headline, and hopefully come to South Florida again. They played Sound Of Silence, Born, Final Product, Narcosynthesis, and Enemies Of Reality. It sounded perfect. I took some pics of them and the rest of the Gigantour bands. I will put them up in a few days and post a link here for you all to check out.

So anyway, just wanted to say what's up and introduce myself on the board of one of the best metal bands ever!

Well, you haven't officially become a board member until you carve the NM symbol into your sac and dance around naked at a dinner party while saying "MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE MY ARMY"

the phish said:
Well, you haven't officially become a board member until you carve the NM symbol into your sac and dance around naked at a dinner party while saying "MY CHILDREN, YOU ARE MY ARMY"

Hahhahha :tickled: . How brilliant. One day, I will do this to show everyone that Nevermore is #1 in music / metal. Just got PoE delivered, and will order In Memory and self titled one day to make my collection complete :hotjump: .