Nevermore update

oh, i'm sorry...mr. Capone,
i wasn't replying to you, you just posted before me ;)

xxx Iris xxx

Kelly Gray?!! God no! He sucks ass! He produced Dokken's worst album and produced and played on perhaps the worst Queensryche album ever!
If they couldn't get Andy Sneap they should have went back to Neil Kernon. Or tried to get Roy Z. for that matter! Is this the beginning of the end?!!

Oh my god, an update. Thanks thewendy. I can deal with late 2003, their s/t, PoE, DNB, and DHiaDW can easily hold me off until then. CM has to be one of the worst labels out there. They have a lot of talent on their label, but they just throw that down the drain with their BS. I would suggest The End Records, but they are way too small for the likes of Nevermore, though the best bands seem to be coming from their label right now. Nuclear Blast would be good. SPV are pretty good at distributing cds and advertising them. But that's where Iced Earth went, so I wouldn't suggest there, because they are going to give IE a lot of attention.
01. The Story Of Our End
02. Who Decides
03. The Song Of The Solemn One
04. Enemies Of Reality
05. Psychotic Intellectual Narcotic
06. Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday
07. Abomination
Alright, titles, and those are some very good ones. They definitely get me excited about this cd. Take your time Nevermore, I can wait. Make this the best one yet. :headbang:

Kelly Gray?!! God no! He sucks ass! He produced Dokken's worst album and produced and played on perhaps the worst Queensryche album ever!
If they couldn't get Andy Sneap they should have went back to Neil Kernon. Or tried to get Roy Z. for that matter! Is this the beginning of the end?!!

I don't think it's a matter of what the band wanted, but what the record company would pay for. Hopefully this is the end of their stint with Century Media (since they've been so shittty to them) and they can sign with a better label.

As the release date moved from early 2003 to 'late 2003', I think CM is going to drag this out as long as possible to try to blackmail them into resigning. Bastards.

i think nevermore would sound incredible with his production, basing that on the albums ive heard that he's done, all have a similiar quality that i think would work quite well for nevermore ... maybe the next one? :D