NEVERMORE: 'Enemies Of Reality' Remix Completed -

lizard said:
it's nice to see so many fans defend the band (and therefore the original mix), it shows an admirable loyalty. But let's all face it, since everyone involved seemed to advocate the remix, everyone pretty much knows the original sucked.
i dont have any blind band loyalty (except KMFDM, i break all my own rules for them), if a band i like puts out a poopy album i have no problem telling everyone that'll listen that it fuckin sucks, or the production is lame, or whatever. i dont 'defend' the original production becuase 'its nevermore' or something, i just dont have a problem with it like a lot of other people seem to. the music on it is awesome, and personally, i dont like the job sneap did on dead heart anyway. all nevermore albums except dead heart are quite noisey. dead heart is really the odd man out, when everyone is trying to call EoR the one that sounds different. sneap is good at the sound that he does, but i dont really think it suits nevermore. anyway im getting off topic. i'll give the remix a listen, but i wouldnt be surprised if i still prefer the original. i seem to be in the minority, but im not like wetting my pants that sneap is back like everyone else seems to be doing. if you wanna excite me bring back kernon.

neal said:
heh, those are actually like my 2 least favorites off ATTAK.

Really???? I just really like that guitar riff in skurk. I think I understand though, alot of people like Kmfdm for their more industrial noisy style and I actually prefer their more melodic stuff, thats probably why Atari teenage riot and skinny puppy are so hit and miss with me. I think maybe i was just a big TIm skold fan. But since he went to Manson I kinda stopped paying attention to him. WWW3 was okay, it was alot more like a Ministry album to me though. I was glad to see Ray pig watts back though.