'Enemies Of Reality' To Be Remixed By ANDY SNEAP, Reissued In Early 2005

With all this talk about "players" I thought I was in the Jay-z forum for a second. Seriously tho, I wish more labels would put up cash to fix botched productions of good material. More power to Nevermore for getting the rair opportunity to improve a record after the fact. I know shit loads of bands that would kill for a 2nd chance like that.

As James puts it, this remix thing is a win-win situation both for the band and the fans. But I still feel that fans who already own Kelly Gray version should be given a special upgrade price when they give their old CD back in exchange for the new one (if someone wants it like that, that is. I have no doubt there will be freaks who'll want to own both versions ;) )

My bass player, a major Nevermore/Sanctuary fan, is so pissed off having to buy a remix, as much as he's glad that it will sound great finally. Situation with the money isn't that great over here and he always tries to buy the CDs (which are expensive, to be honest) by his favorite bands if the finances allow him.

I wonder if Andy will be able to replace the pansy high pitched girly vocals from this album. :D [Note: I never heard this album before so please forgive me in case there aren't any pansy high pitched girly vocals on this album]

The vocals on 'Dead Heart In A Dead World' really turned me off to this band. Production and songs were stellar. But please kill the vocalist. :D

Are you crazy? Warrel Dane rules! And so does King Diamond who is the King of those type of vocals... :D

Holy crap, I've been sitting here defending this Kelly Gray mix... I hadn't listened to it for a while so I threw it on just now for a listen...

WHAT A HEAP OF SHIT, I don't remember it being that bad!

Is that a snare or a fucking table being slapped rythymically?

I guess my ears have improved since the last time I listened haha...

So I changed to something better:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Holy crap, I've been sitting here defending this Kelly Gray mix... I hadn't listened to it for a while so I threw it on just now for a listen...

WHAT A HEAP OF SHIT, I don't remember it being that bad!

:tickled:
Hey Hopkins!
It sounds bbaaaaaaad!
I personally did hear it twice. And the second time I stop it halfway!
It's useless. That disc will die in my CD shelf... covered with dust... eternally!

"The remixed Enemies of Reality will replace the existing version of the album in stores beginning in March. Fans who have already purchased the record and want to hear the new edition can special order it from the CenturyMedia.com web shop, where the CD itself will be sold individually (i.e., without jewel case and artwork) for $5, including shipping. The disc will be mailed in a CD sleeve; a link to a special website containing the downloadable revised artwork will be included in order confirmation e-mails."

yeah I spoke with Warrel about putting a sample up, he was cool, but the label wanted me to hold off , and seeing as they own the recordings, that's their call. Sorry, but it's worth the wait.

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
"The remixed Enemies of Reality will replace the existing version of the album in stores beginning in March. Fans who have already purchased the record and want to hear the new edition can special order it from the CenturyMedia.com web shop, where the CD itself will be sold individually (i.e., without jewel case and artwork) for $5, including shipping. The disc will be mailed in a CD sleeve; a link to a special website containing the downloadable revised artwork will be included in order confirmation e-mails."
Thats cool. I might do that, and use the kelly gray mix disk as a coaster. :)