Good Nevermore news

Se7enChurches

I Didn't Break the Oath
Aug 21, 2002
Atlanta GA
Visit site
From Blabbermouth:

Producer Andy Sneap (MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY, SKINLAB, MASTERPLAN) is reportedly remixing NEVERMORE's "Enemies of Reality" album for re-release via the Century Media label in early 2005.

"Enemies of Reality" (2003) was originally recorded in Seattle with producer Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE, SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM, DOKKEN) and was widely criticized for its muddy, inferior production compared to that of its predecessor, 2000's "Dead Heart in a Dead World", which was produced by Sneap.

NEVERMORE are expected to enter the studio with Sneap in February 2005 to begin recording their follow-up to "Enemies Of Reality", tentatively due late summer/early fall via Century Media.

...it's good when a band can at least admit they fucked up and fix it.

Ryan

Love Nevermore but wasn't impressed with Enemies of Reality. Hard to follow up 2 awesome CDs....maybe the new one will snare my interest!

I love Nevemore, but EOR is easily my least-favorite Nevermore disc. I don't know how much the production will help it. Just a lot of excessive screaming and thrashy guitar throughout got me bored (and annoyed) really quick. The variety and melody present on their previous discs is all but gone on EOR.

I agree. I have been a Nevermore fan since 95 and I loved every album that they had...but Enemies is definitely my least favorite. I was really dissappointed. And as far as production...you know... I love Venom - Welcome to Hell and the production sucks... I am not sure that it will do any good.