New Nevermore Update 3.17.03

Poison God

I am the Dog
Oct 24, 2001
New Jersey
Brought to you, as usual, by your favorite neighborhood Poison God and the old folks over at blabbermouth:

NEVERMORE are nearly done tracking their new CD, "Enemies Of Reality", at a Seattle studio with producer Kelly Gray (QUEENSRŸCHE, SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM, DOKKEN). According to drummer Van Williams, "drums, bass, guitars are finished except Warrel [Dane] has to finish up vocals. So far It's turning out great, I don't think it will disappoint!" A June 17 release through Century Media Records is expected.

The follow-up to 2000's "Dead Heart in a Dead World", "Enemies Of Reality" marks the final album under NEVERMORE's present contract with Century Media Records</B>. The band, who feature in their ranks former members of the popular '80s power metal act SANCTUARY, are believed to be entertaining offers from several other record companies, including Nuclear Blast Records, who are said to have the inside track to sign the group following the expiration of their current agreement.

In related news, PURE SWEET HELL, the two-man project featuring Williams and multi-instrumentalist Christ Eichhorn, will enter ANNIHILATOR/ex-NEVERMORE guitarist Curran Murphy's Smiley Sounds Studio on April 11 to record their full-length debut, titled "The Voyeurs of Utter Destruction As Beauty". A late summer release through an as-yet-undetermined label is expected.

------------------------------------------------------------

The Enemies are coming....................

DavE

*LoM curled up in his chair and twitching nervously* CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a guy... said:
Ha ha ha I like that sig pic Tee! :D

and I like your avatar a lot. I just can't use it. guess why I never smile in the pics... :err:

lol.gif

TEE>>i sent you a copy of teh full lyrics for that song...way back when i was sending you depressive stuff for your totaly cool looking web page.

ledmag said:
TEE>>i sent you a copy of teh full lyrics for that song...way back when i was sending you depressive stuff for your totaly cool looking web page.

I was actually talking about his avatar, but if you mean the cathedral lyrics, I have them saved, but nobody's working on the site at the moment, nada de nada. it's been pretty hectic these days.... plus I gave up on the idea of the best lyricists' works....:err: I think Jesenjin will end up on that instead of.... ah nevermind. thanks once again. they are here, waiting for better days.

The Tiananmen Man