what is the best nevermore album?

Jul 22, 2003
the dragon's den
Visit site
i just bought enemies of reality and it is AMAZING! this is my first nevermore experience, so i feel like an idiot for not buying that nevermore album when i saw it in the cd store soo many times! :bah: well, tell me what you think of certain nevermore albums and your personal opinions.... peace - ben

go run right now and buy Dead Heart In A Dead World, this album is amazing and is considered to be a perfect metal album which it is. Its more diverse than EOR and an an amzing cd. Warrel's vox are more featured on this album also.

Dreaming Neon Black is the best, with Politics of Ecstasy coming in a very close second. Then, I would say that Dead Heart in a Dead World is the third best, but only because In Memory is an Ep and not a Lp. And I love DHiaDW, but I definitely wouldn't call it the perfect Metal album. DNB and PoE are so much better. Anyway, the s/t is my least favorite, but it is still excellent. I haven't heard EoR yet, so I cannot rate it.

*M alificiu M* said:
i just bought enemies of reality and it is AMAZING! this is my first nevermore experience, so i feel like an idiot for not buying that nevermore album when i saw it in the cd store soo many times! :bah: well, tell me what you think of certain nevermore albums and your personal opinions.... peace - ben

BEHOLD! THE ORDERING OF THE RANKS, ACCORDING TO QUALITY: ENEMIES OF REALITY IS THE BEST. POLITICS OF ECSTASY IS SECOND. DREAMING NEON BLACK IS THIRD. IN MEMORY IS FOURTH. THE SELF TITLED DEBUT ALBUM IS FIFTH. REFUGE DENIED BY SANCTUARY IS SIXTH. INTO MIRROR BLACK BY SANCTUARY IS SEVENTH. DEAD HEART IN A DEAD WORLD IS EIGHTH.

BEHOLD! THAT IS THE EXACT SAME ORDER YOU SHOULD BUY THE ALBUMS IN. GET THE DEAD HEART BOX SET, BECAUSE IT COMES WITH A VIDEO AND THREE EXTRA SONGS, ALL OF WHICH ARE BETTER THAN THE REST OF THAT ALBUM.

BEHOLD! NOW THAT BATMAN IS OUT OF HIS POLAR CAVE, THE EASTER BUNNY WAS CRUCIFIED AND THE VENUS FLYTRAP SPROUTED WINGS. THEY ARE ALL RIDING TO THE WATERFALL AT THE EDGE OF THE EARTH, NEAR LONDON. SO GRAB YOUR PARACHUTE AND ENJOY THE SHOW.

That same day he removed all the male goats that were streaked or spotted, and all the speckled or spotted female goats (all that had white on them) and all the dark-colored lambs, and he placed them in the care of his sons. And I will bring the sword upon you to avenge the breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you will be given into enemy hands. All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

"BEHOLD! NOW THAT BATMAN IS OUT OF HIS POLAR CAVE, THE EASTER BUNNY WAS CRUCIFIED AND THE VENUS FLYTRAP SPROUTED WINGS. THEY ARE ALL RIDING TO THE WATERFALL AT THE EDGE OF THE EARTH, NEAR LONDON. SO GRAB YOUR PARACHUTE AND ENJOY THE SHOW."

:lol: :lol:

I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder....

BEHOLD!!!
Fear is our worst enemy. You may counsel fear but don't do as it says!
There's significance in ignorance!

-x-
Iris
Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.
*Dearth has been sniffing around in The Little Shop of Horrors again!*​

If your all about non stop thrash then PoE, but if you like varied emotion other than angst, and you like some of the best and atmospheric guitars ever, then go with Dreaming Neon Black. DNB, DHIADW, PoE...in that order.