Best nevermore album?

evilnell

Mar 25, 2003
Liverpool
Visit site
Hi. I've only recently started to get into Nevermore (don't ask me where I've been all this time!) Anyway, I was going to get Enemies of Reality today, but my local CD shop want £19 for it. So, seeing as how the other albums are all cheaper, I was wondering what you guys think are the best of the rest? Thanks. :wave:

all the rest. plus the expensive one.

it all depends of what you prefer, lyrics first, aggressive yet technical music first....

no matter what you prefer, I'll recommend you Politics Of Ecstacy, whereas the others, I believe, some 79 % of them, will recommend you Dead Heart in a Dead World.

wait to get more suggestions.

and welcome. :)

All I know is that I've got to get one of the albums at least! From the few songs I've heard on the net, I think Nevermore's albums have the potential to be pretty amazing.

My favorite album is In Memory. I love it so much, SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

Politics too, I love that one SOS SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSO much.

And the self titled. OMGZZZZ, I've been listening to that mofo A LOT lately.

DNB is decent, I guess.

I think I covered all their albums.

I think I can get politics pretty cheap, so I might go with that one first. I just really want to avoid getting copies. I think that bands like Nevermore (i.e. non-mainstream, little known by the masses of Britain) could do with more sales, maybe then the CD shops would stop pricing metal so highly. Having said that, I can understand, when HMV want £19 for a 40 minute album, why people feel they have no alternative but to get their mates to make them a copy.

Thanks everybody. I've ordered DNB off the net for the reasonable sum of £10...can't wait to receive it now. I've got a couple of downloads of the official website to tide me over until then. :hotjump: