Best nevermore album?

DNB is their best. It makes you feel despair, sadness, and some other things. The vocals have more variety and the story is great. DHIAD is simpler but i t has good solos. POE is also a good choice but not their best. EOR could be difficult to enjoy completely because of the production, and the guitar tone is their worst, but I like the song structures. Pick In Memory only if you want their softer stuff first. The self titled is their worst in every aspect. But get all of them, you won't regret it.

I agree with Devy, although the rest are all great, nevermore are a band that have to "grow on you", playing it through once ain't gonna cut it. However the album that this applies to the least is DHIADW, it's the easiest to get into IMO. DNB is a good mid-way point though

I found DNB easier to get into. I was hooked when I heard the song "Forever". Then I heard "No More Will" and have been a fan ever since. Man, "Forever" is one of my favorite songs, period.

Tee said:
all the rest. plus the expensive one.

it all depends of what you prefer, lyrics first, aggressive yet technical music first....

no matter what you prefer, I'll recommend you Politics Of Ecstacy, whereas the others, I believe, some 79 % of them, will recommend you Dead Heart in a Dead World.

wait to get more suggestions.

and welcome. :)

i agree with Tee, poitics is by far best in my opinion, don't get me wrong the others are great albums and follow in my favorites list(seeing nevermore is my fav band) but politics takes the lead.
also i think the first album is great to even though i think alot of people wouldn't agree

-james

metalskater7 said:
also i think the first album is great to even though i think alot of people wouldn't agree

-james
I would agree with you completely. the S/T is the album that got me interested in Nevermore.

I started with DH and worked my way backward.

I like the S/T very much, honestly, but I think PoE and EoR tie.

So, I'd say my favorite album is PoEoR.

(Politics of the Enemies of Reality? Why not?)

Politics of Ecstasy. If you listen to it, you'll know why....

--------------------------
Neverlady

Posted by The_Children_of_Decadence - Yesterday at 02:17 PM
all, but In Memory and DHIADW

In Memory is a GREAT ep.DHIADW is a very good album.

About their title album I have to say that it's one of the greatest beginings for a band of all the times...

Into The Mirror Black is one of my favorite albums of all time. The Song, The Mirror Black, is one of my favorite songs of all time.