More and More Nevermore!

D

Dendura

I have 3 of Nevermore's cd's. This Godless Endeavor, The Memory EP, and the first self titled cd. I just ordered Dead Heart in a Dead World and Enemies of Reality. I had to order them because their is only one store in my hometown that carries Nevermore music and then otherwise, I have to order out. I am from Grand Rapids, MI and when I bought This Godless Endeavor, I was in Detroit which had all the cd's. Does anyone else out here have similiar problems? It's dumb how you can find any poppy crappy band out there but you cannot find the master music bands like Nevermore.
Aziza
Dendura Music
www.myspace.com/denduraband

Yeah, We had shit places like wallmart to shop from.
And we all know that ain't good.

But Finally we got a place called Dig Music, the guys hella cool and will order stuff for you for free. Its awesome.

Nice shameless self plug :)

I can't say I have your problem. There are 3 big record stores on the same street (!) Rasputin Music, Streetlight Records, and Tower

Haven't had a problem in years :D

Amoeba_SF_sized.jpg

In Fact, I bought the new Extol there today. Yipee!

At the city where I live we have some small, but very good record stores who carry a lot of Metal music, old stuff, 2nd hand and also some new things.
Yesterday I was at one of them again, I´m there every Saturday morning, that´s some kind of ritual :D . I only wanted to take a LOOK at what he had, and I ended up buying 5 LP´s and 2 CDs (3x Blind Guardian, 1x Testament, 2x Deep Purple, 1x Queensryche) for alltogether 45€, that was nice!

There she is! Not to confuse anyone here, but Aziza is the singer in the band I work with Dendura. I took over the account to run street team off of so know your only talking to me. Nevermore will be in Grand Rapids Michigan with Evergrey on May 13th! I'm going to see them!

Coolness!

Yes...it took our town decades to get a decent music store. All the other ones sold mainstream crud at high prices.
Dig music and amazon.com are my main sources...The guy at dig is awesome! He loves me because I go in there and give him a list of good bands he should consider listening to/buying Cds from....and they sell fast.