Nevermore @ Slims 9/26/10

no. i think the perfect Nevermore experience is seeing them in Seattle, then they dedicate a song to you that you've been bitching at them to play, then the boarders push you on stage, and you stay up there for the whole song, sing a few lines, and be accompanied by your girlfriend.

:tickled:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm..elaborate on the coffin please. the fuck?

I peeked into the back of the bus and saw their itty bitty sleeping quarters and asked "wow, you sleep in those?...they're like tiny coffins...you must go nuts!" Warrel made a comment about it being ok because he's a vampire, and I responded with "you have any grave dirt in there?"

everbody laughed...I then realized that nobody knew what I meant, so I had to explain. I read somewhere that vampires need to sleep near the soil of the place where they were "born" in order to maintain their power..they grow weak otherwise.

It was really funny and somewhat embarrassing, haha.

Anyway, cheer up, forumites! Look at me pictards and get excited for the upcoming shows.

Nevermore is touring America for the first time in 4 years. It will probably be a while till we see them again, so enjoi!

Anyway, cheer up, forumites! Look at me pictards and get excited for the upcoming shows.

Nevermore is touring America for the first time in 4 years. It will probably be a while till we see them again, so enjoi!

Aye!..Leaving right now to drive 200+ miles in 50 mph winds to go Nevermoaring! :kickass: woot!