nevermore at House of Blues 9/10

metalgirl

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2001
I just wanted to say hello since this is my first post and to tell everyone how good Nevermore was last night. The only bad thing was they were not headlining so the set was too short, but it still was good. They seemed to be a little annoyed with each other a few times in the course of their set, but always seemed to get over it fast. maybe they were just tired or had a bad day or something. I met Warrel and shook his hand and my husband told him, "Nevermore fucking rocks". He seemed embarrassed but smiled and said thanks. I was pretty excited about that. Cage was playing and it was so loud that we couldn't talk more but i was still psyched with that little bit. I'm glad to be in a place where people like Nevermore as much as i do.

that's great... as you probably noticed this board is somewhat of a hostile environment right now but nevertheless we are all here for the same thing, which is Nevermore... welcome to the board

No hostility from my side...we're just discussing,people can't always agree...if I agreed with everyone else here,I would stop coming-it would be pointless.
Welcome aboard from me too! :)