I Voyager
Engines of Hate
Poison Godmachine
Dead Heart In A Dead World
This Godless Endeavor
Born
Encore: Enemies Of Reality

awesome awesome setlist and fantastic show

Engines was after Poison Godmachine, right?

Brooks said:
Awesome show! It was great to meet the Nevermore guys (all super cool dudes!), and see some of you guys too... In my completely inebriated state, I hope I didn't piss anyone off too much.. ;)

I think i saw you run to the bathroom screaming something about thundercats when i was waiting in the outside area for chimeria to finish. and yes, engines of hate was there, that totally slipped my mind.

Pyrus said:
Mel's was closed. All fucking three. As was Johnny Rocket's. We ended up resorting to an IHOP. :(

That totally sucked! I woke up in the morning feeling hungover, but I realized it was just The IHOP.

The show was awesome, Nevermore awesome, the night awesome! Im glad I got to meet some of yous guys.:headbang:

Last night was amazing!
I'll post pictures and a thorough rant once I organize my thoughts.

I met all of the guys, I got lots of hugs (you guys are sweeties), and we took lots of photos (not of the show, but thats ok, I'll remember it without the pictures).

All I can say is...my Member's only jacket just became the coolest thing I own. I love you guys!

Nuggets....:dopey:

Enemy242 said:
I think i saw you run to the bathroom screaming something about thundercats when i was waiting in the outside area for chimeria to finish. and yes, engines of hate was there, that totally slipped my mind.

Ahahahah, yes, that was me, though I have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe I saw a ho?

(made me laugh :p)